Way too early College Football Poll

Slandering my late wife does, in fact, warrant a specific response. But since you are a Wimpy Coward Loser, and won't meet me face to face, I'll settle for pointing out your disgusting and depraved behavior.

It is easy to talk shit on a keyboard. Say some of this to my face. Oh yeah, I forgot. You won't meet me. And you lie with some regularity. What a joke.

It's easy to say you'll be somewhere you go regularly then just "coincidentally" not be there on that one occasion.

I'm going to need an answer as to whether your buddy Saban tapped that thing.

It's easy to say you'll be somewhere you go regularly then just "coincidentally" not be there on that one occasion.

I'm going to need an answer as to whether your buddy Saban tapped that thing.

It's easy to say you went somewhere. But then, pretending to be oblivious to everything doesn't help. No, you weren't there.

I do go there often. But the fact that I was not there, when you didn't tell me you were coming into town, simply means I didn't go on that one night. Could have been a band I didn't care for, or I could have been doing something else.

What was going on there that night? Do you remember? And what day/date were you there? Can you remember the date and the day of the week? You know, when you drove all the way to Atlanta?

It's easy to say you went somewhere. But then, pretending to be oblivious to everything doesn't help. No, you weren't there.

I do go there often. But the fact that I was not there, when you didn't tell me you were coming into town, simply means I didn't go on that one night. Could have been a band I didn't care for, or I could have been doing something else.

What was going on there that night? Do you remember? And what day/date were you there? Can you remember the date and the day of the week? You know, when you drove all the way to Atlanta?

Or it could be that you want to have an excuse.

I've already told you what went on that night. Apparently you can't remember.

So you can't remember what I told you? You can't remember what your response was when I told you what went on that night?

I remember you didn't even say for sure when it was.

You never said what was going on.

Not really relevant. Murphy Candler Park. Let me know when.

I remember you didn't even say for sure when it was.

You never said what was going on.

Not really relevant. Murphy Candler Park. Let me know when.

Very relevant since you expect me to remember all sorts of details yet acknowledge you can't remember what you were told. Hypocrite.

BTW, I started a new college football thread. Since I want to actually discuss college football, you don't need to go there.

All I need for you to do is let me know when you will meet me at Murphy Candler Park. You can do that in another thread or in a private message.

BTW, I started a new college football thread. Since I want to actually discuss college football, you don't need to go there.

All I need for you to do is let me know when you will meet me at Murphy Candler Park. You can do that in another thread or in a private message.

Did you title it "Winterborn kisses Nick Saban's asshole, again"?

You don't want to discuss college football. You want agreement with your views about Alabama.

Did you title it "Winterborn kisses Nick Saban's asshole, again"?

You don't want to discuss college football. You want agreement with your views about Alabama.

I prefer arguing about our respective teams. Ask Mott or CaW.

Figure out when you will be down here and let me know. This thread is finished as far as I am concerned.

My mistake. You did actually say what was going on. Wow. Of course, this info is also on the website.

Still don't remember what the doorman looked like?

In other words, you expect me to do what you admit you couldn't do. Got it, hypocrite.

Back