We bleed black and gold

Only a Bengals wimp would say his heart pumps pee. A Steelers fan says "my heart pumps purple piss for Bengals fans." :D

Pride goeth before a fall...

images
Un HUh....come talk to me Monday morning. :)

Un HUh....come talk to me Monday morning. :)

Gloatgloatgloatgloatgloatgloatgloatgloatgloatgloat gloatGloatgloatgloatgloatgloatgloatgloatgloatgloat gloatgloatGloatgloatgloatgloatgloatgloatgloatgloat gloatgloatgloat

That is all. I'm too much a bleeding-heart liberal to torment you any further. :D

This isn't news to anybody living in da 'burgh. :cry:

The black & gold blues: Steelers fans take losses the hardest in the NFL

A recent study proves what most in this city have long known: Steelers fans hate to lose.

Pittsburgh football fans are the saddest fans in the NFL after a loss, according to Michael Lewis and Manish Tripathi, two marketing professors from Emory University who published a study on the subject of fan emotions.

The duo analyzed messages posted using the social media tool Twitter after every game of the 2012 National Football League season, using an algorithm to categorize tweets as positive or negative. In the two-day window that followed Steelers losses last season, 33.1 percent of tweets from the Pittsburgh area about the team were positive, the lowest percentage of any NFL team...

If anything, the percentage might seem high to anybody who has turned on talk radio or sat in a barber shop after a Steelers loss...

"We have a lot of Steelers fans that if they lose, they'll call off work the next day," said Jim Coen, owner and founder of Yinzers in the Burgh, a sports apparel store headquartered in the Strip District. "They're very passionate about their team."

(Continued)

what else do you have going for you in life if you live near pittsburgh

amazing how many haters there are for boston area sports. you guys are so absurdly jealous you really need to see a psychiatrist or something.

title town motherfuckers.

Top, I think you mean 1970s, as the Steelers didn't have much success that decade (60s). Of course, they picked up two rings this past decade, and three AFC championships, so, I'd hardly call them irrelephant. Of course, the Bungles and Browns are starting to get good, and the Ravens still bring the pain. They might get left behind for a while. Until they draft Jameis Winston (fresh rapist)...

Wow, there really is no comparison, Christie. There really is no more flagrant an offense than what Tomlin did. Stealing signals, bounties, doping - these are all bad, but conduct on the field easily trumps.

Back