We bleed black and gold

The saint are the most recent black and gold team to win it all!
And who else has old white ladies dancing to stand up and get crunk!

Wow, there really is no comparison, Christie. There really is no more flagrant an offense than what Tomlin did. Stealing signals, bounties, doping - these are all bad, but conduct on the field easily trumps.

Oh yeah? Then why wasn't Tomlin penalized to this extent?

"After an investigation, the NFL fined Patriots head coach Bill Belichick $500,000 (the maximum allowed by the league and the largest fine ever imposed on a coach in the league's 87-year history) for his role in the incident, fined the Patriots $250,000, and docked the team their original first-round selection in the 2008 NFL Draft.[SUP][3][/SUP] The fine garnered significant media attention for being the "maximum amount" an individual could be fined."

TY Steelers ( I'm one of THOSE PEOPLE "Cravens" fan) - and that 61 yard kick was awesome againt the Lions...

But now the perenial EVIL N.E. Patriots loom large for the Ravens . Srsly loathe Belichick
Oh well at least the Cravens salvaged the season. Might get to 500

TY Steelers ( I'm one of THOSE PEOPLE "Cravens" fan) - and that 61 yard kick was awesome againt the Lions...

But now the perenial EVIL N.E. Patriots loom large for the Ravens . Srsly loathe Belichick
Oh well at least the Cravens salvaged the season. Might get to 500

<startled shriek> Annata! Stop sneaking up on me when I'm on a Ravens rant! :)

Out of respect for you I didn't call them the cravens in this post. ;)

<startled shriek> Annata! Stop sneaking up on me when I'm on a Ravens rant! :)

Out of respect for you I didn't call them the cravens in this post. ;)
hey I didn't QUOTE you...but yeah..i figured to sneak in and see what my fav (and only) Steelers fan had to say about last week.

Both teams won...gotta be a first this year !!..lol

"i'll be back" (Arnold voice)...us Cravens are not to be trusted

Why aren't they used to it by now?

For starters, they live in Pittsburgh.

You wanna piece of this?
2730783.jpeg

Gotta go for the Steelers (need some Listerene now) ... my boy still wants his Lions to make the playoffs. Boy it's sure tough being a daddy. :)

I know a young troop at work who is a Lions (and Spartans) fan, but my best friend is a Packers fan.

Yes, I don't get the appeal but several of the youngsters here like the Lions. I did when Barry Sanders played for them...but only because of Barry Sanders.

Steelers looked like a team on the mend/up. (C)Ravens looked like lost sheep. *ugh* that was one ugly beating, by the Pats.

I do feel for you because I really don't like the Pats (understatement). :)

It's always worse when they're playing at home, too.
understatement here too - they find ways to win ,,some not all that Kosher.
But they really brought their ugly stick to to Balto. yesterday, and applied it with malice.

Ravens don't deserve to get into the playoffs, lost so many close games.....I would root for the Steelers...( well maybe not...lol) :rolleyes:

understatement here too - they find ways to win ,,some not all that Kosher.
But they really brought their ugly stick to to Balto. yesterday, and applied it with malice.

Ravens don't deserve to get into the playoffs, lost so many close games.....I would root for the Steelers...( well maybe not...lol) :rolleyes:

That's nice of you to say that anyway. I'll take it as a Christmas gift.

I don't know if Buddhists celebrate but happy holidays, annata. :)

Back