We can’t have a president under indictment!

For actual crimes...
Trump was guilty of ACTUAL crimes and is a felon. He has 3 more major cases to face.
Hunter is not running for any office. He has never been in the government and his dad gave him no position.
Hunter went to court and a deal was struck.

Trump was guilty of ACTUAL crimes and is a felon. He has 3 more major cases to face.
Hunter is not running for any office. He has never been in the government and his dad gave him no position.
Hunter went to court and a deal was struck.
What crimes? What deal?

The Dems ought to run the tape of this asshole saying that...on every occasion they can!
I am sure the Lincoln Project will run it as an ad in all the swing State and independent voters, if the Dems do not.

It absolutely should just be run on a loop.

Why are democrats afraid of President Trump? Let the old boys campaign and see who comes out on top ...

A president under criminal indictment would be a constitutional crisis, it would grind the government to a halt.
The convicted felon Donald Trumpf only ran for president on the novel constitutional theory that he could pardon himself.

I remember someone saying that, Can't remember who...

Lemmi think about it...

Oh yeah!

View attachment 26730
Last night ABC Nightly News ran the video clip of Trump making that statement in a speech on Nov 5, 2016.

I wanted to post it here, but the only YouTube video which contains that quote was of the entire hour long speech, so I just said forget it.

But it's great hearing him rail against someone he falsely claimed would be in the exact position he's in now and claiming that it would be impossible for that person to do their job effectively.

I hope Biden or some anti-Trump group, takes that clip, makes an ad out of it and runs it every hour of every day on every channel for weeks prior to November.

This POS cannot be allowed to drag our country down into his own personal sewer again.

You are too obdurate to deal with. I suspect you know Trump is a felon and Hunter had his case finished before and a judge rejected the deal. Or you may be more ignorant than I thought. They were big stories.
So no answers...as I thought...

Back