We can’t have a president under indictment!

This is what a criminal enterprise looks like...
Now imagine how many pages it would take to add in the all indicted and not yet convicted criminals.

Wrong. That is what desperate flailing looks like.

I am compelled to ask; why are you si desperate to defend the indefensible actions by Joe Biden? Is it your triggered mental state brought on by TDS? Is it due to being a sociopath who has no conscience or understanding of right or wrong? Watching too much MSNBC?

Share with us. We're trying to understand so that we can help you.

Which was it? Mishandling or stealing?

It was actually BOTH. You would need a brain and a modicum of honesty and character to comprehend the obvious.

He illegally removed the documents. Then stored them in multiple unsecured locations for DECADES. What he did was far worse than anything the Biden liar brigade is trying to jail Trump for.

No link equals no proof.
Try again.

I find your hypocrisy amazing and stupid. I have never seen you bloviate that at your fellow leftists who have links to nothing, including their brains.

Your whiny drivel is just that. Whiny, false and stupid.

Do you want Trump prosecuted for "mishandling and/or stealing" documents?

Trump did neither. But Biden absolutely did and should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law after he is voted out of office on November 4th and leaves in January.

That said, a magnanimous Trump will not pursue that course of action, unlike Biden, and possibly pardon many of his crimes.

The cases are NOT identical and therefore

This is true. Biden actually committed crimes. Trump did not.

each must be tried on its own using pertinent evidence and the facts surrounding each case.

That's rather amusing because the one that is not the crime is the only one being tried. Have you always been this stupid?

Trump also knowingly took documents with intent and knowledge.

He was acting, as all other Presidents have, under the authority of the PRA.

Biden, on the other hand, committed theft and stole his illegally.

He mishandled them by not properly safeguarding them and then refused to return them when subpoenaed.

I am amused by this moronic lie fed to gullible leftist dimwits by MSNBC narratives.

Mara Lago is a large, gated estate in a very wealthy neighborhood guarded by the Secret service. You look like an ignorant dolt claiming that Trumps documents were not safeguarded.

How were Biden's documents safeguarded for the decades he held them illegally? Dunce.

Trump showed off the documents to unauthorized persons.

That's a lie being promoted by the PHONY media. You know, the same PHONY media that claimed the Russians colluded with Trump to get him elected. The same media that claimed the salacious Steele dossier fabricated by the Hillary campaign was real. The same media that claimed that Covid didn't come from a lab.

Biden handed his over to a ghost writer. You seem okay with that.

What we are saying is, since Biden returned the documents when asked, as opposed to Trump who doubled down and refused to return the documents, any punishment must be harsher for Trump.

What you're saying is that you don't have the slightest clue how our laws work and are perfectly willing to lie about it.

Handing over documents, you stole is hardly a defense for breaking the law. You do understand that much, don't you?

Secondly, Biden didn't return the documents when asked. In fact, we only found out about them when Biden realized, after attacking Trump for the same thing, that he also broke the law. Then, it took multiple attempts after being told that was it, to get them all.

Why all the moronic lies?

Biden cooperated when asked. Trump DIDN'T.

That is another dumb lie. Biden only cooperated when it was realized he was guilty of breaking the law and would get caught.

Tell me something snowflake, how many criminals were let off because they cooperated after committing crimes?

Example, you robbed a bank. Then, in a fit of conscience, admitted you robbed the bank and turned yourself in. Would the courts let you off the hook?

You're a shining example of the mentally challenged uneducated left that is willing to stoop as low as they can to defend the indefensible.

tumblr_cd2833a176b21beb95ca5c8b2eabd8b3_b8bc6220_540-jpg.1579776

It was actually BOTH. You would need a brain and a modicum of honesty and character to comprehend the obvious.

He illegally removed the documents. Then stored them in multiple unsecured locations for DECADES. What he did was far worse than anything the Biden liar brigade is trying to jail Trump for.

I find your hypocrisy amazing and stupid. I have never seen you bloviate that at your fellow leftists who have links to nothing, including their brains.

Trump did neither. But Biden absolutely did and should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law after he is voted out of office on November 4th and leaves in January.

That said, a magnanimous Trump will not pursue that course of action, unlike Biden, and possibly pardon many of his crimes.
Another patented Truth Rejector dodge of the facts combined with more of his ridiculous double standards and infantile name calling.

He ignores what he can't refute and responds as he always does. With ingorance.

You are right. Trump did everyone of those things.
You are right. Trump did everyone of those things.

You must believe he's guilty.

Still no links...why am I not surprised.

Trump illegally removed documents and then refused to return them when subpoenaed.

Trump is guilty.

Nobody does. They are keeping as quiet as possible. They have a pretty good idea of what would happen to them and their families of they were identified . The one who was on Truth Social was accepted by the prosecution.
Eventually, one will cut a book deal.

Back