We could do a lot worse than Chris Christie

My take on this. I believe Christie is setting himself up for 2028. He is going to attack Trump relentlessly. He wants desperately to get on the debate stage with Trump before he is forced to drop out. Trump IS going to be the nominee, Trump and the Republicans are going to be wiped out, and as the party attempts to rebuild from Trump, Christie will be able to point to his defenstration of the guy, and take credit for why he lost. I think it's an incredibly shrewd move from a consummate politician. I too don't hate the guy, and I simply cannot ever support someone who even today sucks up to Trump. That's what I think is going on with Christie. Just a hunch, but it makes sense.

BTW, it amazes me that a senile old coot like Biden has been able to outsmart and outmaneuver Republicans at every single turn. I wonder why that is?

https://thehill.com/homenews/campai...y-7-points-in-hypothetical-2024-matchup-poll/

My take on this. I believe Christie is setting himself up for 2028. He is going to attack Trump relentlessly. He wants desperately to get on the debate stage with Trump before he is forced to drop out. Trump IS going to be the nominee, Trump and the Republicans are going to be wiped out, and as the party attempts to rebuild from Trump, Christie will be able to point to his defenstration of the guy, and take credit for why he lost. I think it's an incredibly shrewd move from a consummate politician. I too don't hate the guy, and I simply cannot ever support someone who even today sucks up to Trump. That's what I think is going on with Christie. Just a hunch, but it makes sense.

BTW, it amazes me that a senile old coot like Biden has been able to outsmart and outmaneuver Republicans at every single turn. I wonder why that is?

I would say that either he is not as senile as some try and portray him or those people who do portray him that way are the slow ones.

Is there a break in the Velveeta man's bluster?

Scaramucci says Trump 'stressed' over indictment, predicts he will drop out of 2024 race
"I know President Trump's personality reasonably well, Scaramucci said. "He does not like this, he is stressed about it." Scaramucci said he thinks Trump will end his third presidential campaign before he can become the 2024 Republican nominee. "I think he ends up eventually dropping out of the race, I don't think he makes it to the Iowa caucus."
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...cts-he-will-drop-out-of-2024-race/ar-AA1cxXrB

Back