We Must Remove All Rainbow Flags and Crosswalks Or Accept Forced Oppression And Dictatorship

Symbols of factually proven foundations of lies and deceptions forced upon the public are clearly symbols of forced oppression. Facts trump your logic of which are liars posing their lies as ideology to try and keep lying to the public. For example where is your one reason to be proud of a man humping a man or a woman humping a woman? (crickets) Your so called logic is like used toilet paper, full of shit.

View attachment 27699
So you are also ignorant. https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/types-of-sexuality#faq You are so wrong, so often. https://www.quora.com/Can-a-man-be-born-with-both-male-and-female-parts

Spetch is not only lost in the ozone, but has no idea of logic.
Spletch happens to be right. It is YOU lost in the ozone, Sybil. Spletch has violated no rule of logic and has not committed any fallacy.
Allowing flags and symbols of gays and others to be shown in public, is oppression. Taking them away is freedom.
Forced on the public. That's right, Sybil.

We Must Remove All Rainbow Flags and Crosswalks Or Accept Forced Oppression And Dictatorship

If the World Economic Forum and officials they turn against citizens as back stabbers from country to country impose factually proven foundations of lies and deceptions upon citizens and get away with forcing factually proven foundations of lies and deceptions upon the public without any uprising against those lies and deceptions we are headed for full dictatorship without questioning anything. Supporting lies & deceptions instead of fact is a way to insanity without justice.

This is quite obviously what they intend to do and proof is that they try and make anyone standing against their factually proven foundations of lies and deceptions out to be haters, and committing hate crime for seeking justice by removing such disgusting symbols of factually proven foundations of lies, deceptions and forced oppression as rainbow flags and crosswalks being forced upon the public to silence you to try and conform you to never up rise against their factually proven foundations of lies and deceptions in hopes that the general public plays along in fear of facing repercussions for standing against sick and filthy factually proven foundations of lies and deceptions. This is why they call voters supporting officials who oppose their factually proven foundations of lies and deceptions as standing against democracy because all that they primarily do is lie and deceive to get away with lying and deceiving compulsively and obsessively as well they do this to try and fool the dumbest of people in society to actually believe the rhetoric that they feed the general public.

If they can continue to get away with dictating that parents have no right to have any say when it comes to sterilizing children's genitals then how long will it be before they dictate that parents have no right to stand against predators having sex with children while using that only children have the say on sterilizing their genitals while parents have no right to have any say thus why shouldn't they eventually get away with legalizing pedophilia under the same premise? Wake up people!

What is there to be proud of for a man humping a man or a woman humping a woman? (lgbt pride is a lie) What is there to be proud of for advocating the sterilization of children's genitals? What reason is there to be proud for allowing a male to use a female's washroom? What reason is there to be proud of allowing a male to participate in thus ruin female sports? What reason is there to be proud of allowing a man to pretend to be a woman so he can try and rob heterosexual males of the right, freedom and liberty to be heterosexual with factually proven foundation of LGBT lies and deceptions to do it?

Those who advocate such factually proven foundations of lies and deceptions clearly do not represent democracy, equality or inclusion, they represent using every factually proven foundation of lies and deceptions to force oppression to set us up for full dictatorship by attempting to prevent an uprising against their factually proven foundations of lies and deceptions by further lying by labelling those not willing to go along with their factually proven foundations of lies and deceptions as haters or committing a hate crime for working towards removing their factually proven foundations of lies and deceptions they desperately use to try and control you through threat of being made out to be a criminal who deserves prison or to pay a hefty fine for standing against their sick and filthy lies, deceptions forced oppression and symbols of such!

XX = Female. XY = Male. Everything else is quite obviously a very hate filled lie used to try & force you into oppression.

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist
World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Burlington Ontario Canada
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Flags and crosswalk paintings must be much, MUCH different in Canada than they are here in the US. :laugh:

I think "pride" events are ridiculous, but come on.....

If they can continue to get away with dictating that parents have no right to have any say when it comes to sterilizing children's genitals then how long will it be before they dictate that parents have no right to stand against predators having sex with children while using that only children have the say on sterilizing their genitals while parents have no right to have any say thus why shouldn't they eventually get away with legalizing pedophilia under the same premise? Wake up people!

View attachment 27391
Remind me, who is the "they" in that warning.

Composing sentences how you see fit can work if you're a genius like Joyce. Otherwise, you might like them but no one is apt to read many of them once they discover you're not a genius like Joyce.
Jealousy. You can't compose sentences or think for yourself. All you know is cut and paste.

Flags and crosswalk paintings must be much, MUCH different in Canada than they are here in the US. :laugh:

I think "pride" events are ridiculous, but come on.....

ANY government that is supporting the rainbow flag or rainbow crosswalks (and punishing people for driving on them!) is supporting sexual deviancy.

"Pride" events are celebrations of sexual deviancy.

"Pride month" is news media supporting sexual deviancy.

BOTH are In Your Face displays of sexual deviancy and support of the same.

NOTHING about homosexual behavior or self mutilation can produce children. It is selfish and destructive.

You claim me as ignorant while failing to contest what I share with even so much as a shred of validity then you also further lie by claiming me a liar and again without even so much as a shred of validity to back your BS up all the while you evade sharing one reason that there is to be proud of a man humping a man or a woman humping a woman. Typical of woke trash.

The-LGBT-abuse-society-101.jpg

Composing sentences how you see fit can work if you're a genius like Joyce. Otherwise, you might like them but no one is apt to read many of them once they discover you're not a genius like Joyce.
Coming from someone who doesn't even have as many braincells as the last thing I pinched and flushed doesn't amount to a hill of beans (let alone from anyone who has no validity to back such up of which is everyone I ever came across). Because your brain is way to small to get what I share here you are desperately scrambling to try and drag me down to your level with nothing more than your own delusions. Typical of woke trash.

Manure-More-Valuable-than-leftist-mentalities.jpg

I did not break rule 12. I was warned once long ago and accepted the warning without whining one single time. You should try that. By the way, you overtly and with intent broke the rule. I actually steered far clear of it. Poor baby.
Fuck you, you lying sack of shit pedophile. Stop advocating underaged students working at libraries with their privates hanging out you sick fuck. The nerve of you referring to me as a sexual predator for informing a student that the undone strap on her dress was allowing the slit under her arm to reveal her body so she could prevent the whole library from making a spectacle of her is way out of line even for a piece of shit like you but way more than infuriating that Damocles advocates you getting away with breaking the rule. Fuck you Damocles.

If you had read what I posted in my conversation with BL you would realize that this is nonsense. However, focus on yourself... the man in the mirror is the one that you have the power to change.
There you go Damocles, do what you got yo do you conspiring bias fuck.

He did it and you let it go by sharing examples while not including his example which was on the thread before you left his example of him doing it out of your examples so now I've had quite enough.

Coming from someone who doesn't even have as many braincells as the last thing I pinched and flushed doesn't amount to a hill of beans (let alone from anyone who has no validity to back such up of which is everyone I ever came across). Because your brain is way to small to get what I share here you are desperately scrambling to try and drag me down to your level with nothing more than your own delusions. Typical of woke trash.

View attachment 27904
Your observation on the superiority of manure over leftists dissolves into a kind of manure itself.

If the World Economic Forum and officials they turn against citizens as back stabbers from country to country impose factually proven foundations of lies and deceptions upon citizens and get away with forcing factually proven foundations of lies and deceptions upon the public without any uprising against those lies and deceptions we are headed for full dictatorship without questioning anything. Supporting lies & deceptions instead of fact is a way to insanity without justice.

This is quite obviously what they intend to do and proof is that they try and make anyone standing against their factually proven foundations of lies and deceptions out to be haters, and committing hate crime for seeking justice by removing such disgusting symbols of factually proven foundations of lies, deceptions and forced oppression as rainbow flags and crosswalks being forced upon the public to silence you to try and conform you to never up rise against their factually proven foundations of lies and deceptions in hopes that the general public plays along in fear of facing repercussions for standing against sick and filthy factually proven foundations of lies and deceptions. This is why they call voters supporting officials who oppose their factually proven foundations of lies and deceptions as standing against democracy because all that they primarily do is lie and deceive to get away with lying and deceiving compulsively and obsessively as well they do this to try and fool the dumbest of people in society to actually believe the rhetoric that they feed the general public.

What is there to be proud of for a man humping a man or a woman humping a woman? (lgbt pride is a lie) What is there to be proud of for advocating the sterilization of children's genitals? What reason is there to be proud for allowing a male to use a female's washroom? What reason is there to be proud of allowing a male to participate in thus ruin female sports? What reason is there to be proud of allowing a man to pretend to be a woman so he can try and rob heterosexual males of the right, freedom and liberty to be heterosexual with factually proven foundation of LGBT lies and deceptions to do it?

Those who advocate such factually proven foundations of lies and deceptions clearly do not represent democracy, equality or inclusion, they represent using every factually proven foundation of lies and deceptions to force oppression to set us up for full dictatorship by attempting to prevent an uprising against their factually proven foundations of lies and deceptions by further lying by labelling those not willing to go along with their factually proven foundations of lies and deceptions as haters or committing a hate crime for working towards removing their factually proven foundations of lies and deceptions they desperately use to try and control you through threat of being made out to be a criminal who deserves prison or to pay a hefty fine for standing against their sick and filthy lies, deceptions forced oppression and symbols of such!

XX = Female. XY = Male. Everything else is quite obviously a very hate filled lie used to try & force you into oppression.

View attachment 27391

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist
World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Burlington Ontario Canada
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Thx, Spetchy. Glad to see you're still kickin'.

Fuck you, you lying sack of shit pedophile. Stop advocating underaged students working at libraries with their privates hanging out you sick fuck. The nerve of you referring to me as a sexual predator for informing a student that the undone strap on her dress was allowing the slit under her arm to reveal her body so she could prevent the whole library from making a spectacle of her is way out of line even for a piece of shit like you but way more than infuriating that Damocles advocates you getting away with breaking the rule. Fuck you Damocles.

There you go Damocles, do what you got yo do you conspiring bias fuck.

He did it and you let it go by sharing examples while not including his example which was on the thread before you left his example of him doing it out of your examples so now I've had quite enough.
What he said was not a violation but this clearly is. Second offense nets one week ban.

Back