We Must Remove All Rainbow Flags and Crosswalks Or Accept Forced Oppression And Dictatorship

It really seems to anger the alt right that there are homosexuals living their own lives. Homosexuals could care less if heterosexuals are doing their own thing.

It really seems to anger the alt right that there are homosexuals living their own lives. Homosexuals could care less if heterosexuals are doing their own thing.
Hey retard, this isn't about homosexual Barack just wants to be with homosexual Trudeau and left alone since your brain is obviously way to small to realize something so obvious all by yourself. Where did I suggest banning the LGB? Right I never did.

WB Spetchy! What's your take on all the current happenings in America today?

I say it's karma come to call, that's my opinion.

That won't work, Sybil. Such abnormalities are NOT normal.
Funny they share links to examples revealing the lies and deceptions they use and act as if it carries validity thus confirming what I claimed in the first place while fooling themselves into thinking that sharing example s of their lies contests anything when it actually validates what I share as they ignore fact, make up lies, call those lies their belief then start attempting to try and force their rubbish upon everyone else.

WB Spetchy! What's your take on all the current happenings in America today?

I say it's karma come to call, that's my opinion.
Thanks Matt but I am done here today. Not tolerating bais garbage for moderation deeming it's ok that I be slandered thus exempt from being the subject of rule 12b while when I do such out of sarcasm back at poptart I get banned so fuck this. Take care Matt.

Thanks Matt but I am done here today. Not tolerating bais garbage for moderation deeming it's ok that I be slandered thus exempt from being the subject of rule 12b while when I do such out of sarcasm back at poptart I get banned so fuck this. Take care Matt.
It's a week ban, you'll be OK.

and what about when children watching old gay men twerk naked is topical, in the news, and supported by members here? can we mention it?

I know you devised these rules when pedophilia wasn't literally on the ballot, but it actually is now.
You lying idiot. No one here approves of nothing of the sort.

You are mentally ill, and it shows in every one of your over-the-top posts!

Back