We See Who the Savages Are, Don't We? Assassination Attempt on Trump

And you immediately start looking for excuses to become violent, but that is your pattern.
Horseshit. I start looking for the guilty parties, so that they can be punished, and stopped before they pull some other shit.

Yours is lying; that's your pattern.

You're uneducated.

I don't use the nazi thing, but today's dems are definitely Stalinists. Make up crime to prosecute their opponents, etc.

That IS the point.

open a book/
I say, go ahead and expose your ignorance and malevolent behavior.

It says more about you than anyone else!

This was a heinous event and everyone here knows it.

A US president was 1 inch away from being assassinated. And, an innocent bystander died, and another one injured. SAD! Horrible!

No one wanted this to happen! And it will be condemned by every one.

So you may want to just cool your engines!

Last edited:
I say, go ahead and expose your ignorance and malevolent behavior.

It says more about you than anyone else!

This was a heinous event and everyone here knows it.

A US president was 1 inch away from being assassinated. And, an innocent bystander died, and another one injured. SAD! Horrible!

No one wanted this to happen! And it will be condemned by every one.

So you may want to just cool your engines!
And it is a direct result of the leftist vilification of Trump for nearly a decade.

And here are the Stalin-o-crats, doing exactly what they accuse their opponents of doing...AGAIN. We cannot trust a rhing they say...or do. He appeared to be bleeding...they went after Reagan, too.

image.jpg

Trump Rushed Off Stage After Apparent Shots Fired at Rally, Campaign Says He Is ‘Fine’

Thomas Mathew Crooks​

A white male Republican

He’s a kid from a far right rural area who seemed to have owned a high powered rifle and knew how to use it

A group is responsible.
It does not appear the shooter was Black, which is good, because the way you are thinking you and the alt right would start murdering random Black children in response.... Or should I say more random Black children than the steady trickle you people murder now.

And here are the Stalin-o-crats, doing exactly what they accuse their opponents of doing...AGAIN. We cannot trust a rhing they say...or do. He appeared to be bleeding...they went after Reagan, too.

image.jpg

Trump Rushed Off Stage After Apparent Shots Fired at Rally, Campaign Says He Is ‘Fine’
Pennsylvania voter records listed a Thomas Matthew Crooks with the same address and birth date as a registered Republican

Last edited:
trump's rhetoric.

"...Trump has threatened "bedlam" if he's prosecuted. He begged his followers to "go after" New York Attorney General Letitia James for prosecuting him for fraud. He posted a video fantasizing about kidnapping Biden. He threatened "death and destruction" if he was charged in the New York "hush money" case. He even had a rally in Waco, Texas around the anniversary of the Branch Davidian self-immolation, an unsubtle dog whistle to far-right militias that use that event to justify anti-government violence."
"It's time to put trump in the crosshairs" --Joe Biden

It does not appear the shooter was Black, which is good, because the way you are thinking you and the alt right would start murdering random Black children in response.... Or should I say more random Black children than the steady trickle you people murder now.
This is why you're losing, Walter.

Back