We should all be comfortable that Obama will win nomination by now.... BUT

Chapdog

Abreast of the situations
I cant help but think that hillary is going to slime her way in somehow.. Why cant i get rid of that feeling?

tonight should be interesting.. Wisconsin is open state who had allot of pub support of Edwards in 04 (the moderate).. if obama wins the pub cross over in Wisconsin by a bigger spread then expected tx may swing to him.. ALSO having just gotten back from business in TX i here that rush is telling pubs to vote for obama and that Hillary is campaigning in san Antonio and el paso while obama is going hard in Austin and dallas.

Who says the race is over?

It's tied, and Hillary is poised for a big 'comeback win' tonight.

This race ain't over.

Even if Hillary loses, she'll try to weasel in the Florida and Michigan delegates. She's the most power thirsty one of all the candidates, she'll do absolutely anything to seize power.

obama needs to basically destroy hillary in order to win.. basically winning 3/4th of the states.. tho hillary wins one state and shes back in it due to her super delegate backing. oh the democracy.

Even if Hillary loses, she'll try to weasel in the Florida and Michigan delegates. She's the most power thirsty one of all the candidates, she'll do absolutely anything to seize power.

they wont do this. pelosi already said not happening.

Her and McCain are both power hungry w hores

C'mon man. McCain has made a career out of running for president, senator, and congressman. Most of these big name politicians are driven and obsessed with power.

Probably because of stuff like this:

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/2008/view.bg?articleid=1074021&srvc=rss

Clinton adviser argues for seating Michigan, Florida delegates after previously voting no

On Saturday, Ickes reiterated the campaign’s view that new "redo" votes in Florida and Michigan aren’t necessary. He said many superdelegates are elected lawmakers or governors who are supposed to exercise their independent judgment to vote contrary to public opinion if they believe another candidate has a better chance of winning.

In response, the Obama campaign said Ickes’ viewpoint runs counter to democratic principles.

"The Clinton campaign just said they have two options for trying to win the nomination — attempt to have superdelegates overturn the will of the Democratic voters or change the rules they agreed to at the 11th hour in order to seat nonexistent delegates from Florida and Michigan," said Obama campaign manager David Plouffe. "The Clinton campaign should focus on winning pledged delegates as a result of elections, not these say-or-do-anything-to-win tactics that could undermine Democrats’ ability to win the general election."

scary shit... this guy that works for hillary basically says that there is no need for a re-do in Michigan even tho obama wasnt on the ballet.. LMAO what is this a dictatorship?

Her and McCain are both power hungry w hores

Honestly, I disagree with that caricature. They're politicans, who do what politicans do: play hardball to win races. I don't have any reason to question thier motives, or ascribe machiaellean machniations to them.

As far as I know, McCain served honorably in the Navy, and became a senator. One who, from what I know, never used his position to any great extent to dole out money to his friends (like BushCo does routinely), and isn't a major abuser of pork. He's never held a job that paid more than 162k a year, even though he could easily go out today and get a job paying ten times that amount.

Hillary graduated from one of the nations top law schools, and could have written a lucrative ticket into corporate america. What did she do? Her first job out of Yale Law School was with the Children's Defense Fund, promoting the welfare of children. And she held numerous jobs and volunteer positions over the decades, working on various boards and commissions that didn't pay well, to promote child welfare. The fact that she had a keen interest in public service and politics doesn't make her an evil person.

Honestly, I disagree with that caricature. They're politicans, who do what politicans do: play hardball to win races. I don't have any reason to question thier motives, or ascribe machiaellean machniations to them.

As far as I know, McCain served honorably in the Navy, and became a senator. One who, from what I know, never used his position to any great extent to dole out money to his friends (like BushCo does routinely), and isn't a major abuser of pork. He's never held a job that paid more than 162k a year, even though he could easily go out today and get a job paying ten times that amount.

Hillary graduated from one of the nations top law schools, and could have written a lucrative ticket into corporate america. What did she do? Her first job out of Yale Law School was with the Children's Defense Fund, promoting the welfare of children. And she held numerous jobs and volunteer positions over the decades, working on various boards and commissions that didn't pay well, to promote child welfare. The fact that she had a keen interest in public service and politics doesn't make her an evil person.

Yeah, what a fortunate country we are to have these two altruistic, benevolent souls fighting to serve us. Indeed, they are in this only for the people, and not for themselves.

Tiana is right. They're cocksucking whores.

Well, maybe that was tad bit of hyperbole and over the line, but I definitely think that McCain is just trying to bang out a presidency before he goes completely senile.

It's child like Beefy, to caricature most people as either pure altruism, or pure evil. Unless I have evidence that McCain and Hillary are pure evil, power grubbing whores, I have to dismiss it as hyperbole.

It's child like Beefy, to caricature most people as either pure altruism, or pure evil. Unless I have evidence that McCain and Hillary are pure evil, power grubbing whores, I have to dismiss it as hyperbole.

So why are you trying to paint them as purely altruistic?

Power is number 1 with all of these guys. You should know this. Its about power, and then a distant number 2 is money, and number 66 is the good of the country.

They're whores, they will do anything for power. You've yet to show me otherwise, and I suspect you already know this.

Back