We should all be comfortable that Obama will win nomination by now.... BUT

So why are you trying to paint them as purely altruistic?

Power is number 1 with all of these guys. You should know this. Its about power, and then a distant number 2 is money, and number 66 is the good of the country.

They're whores, they will do anything for power. You've yet to show me otherwise, and I suspect you already know this.

I'm not painting them as purely altruistic. I'm treating them as three dimensional human beings.

You said that Hillary was the most power-hungry whore in this entire presidential race.

Show me evidence of that. Near as I can tell, she's run two senate campaigns, and spent the entire rest of her life as a private lawyer, a children's advocate, and a political wife. I look at a dude like Rudy Gulliani who tried to illegally stay in office past his second term, and John McCain who's spent virtually his entire adult life running for president or senator, and I'm simply not seeing how hillary is the most power hungry whore in this campaign.

I'm not painting them as purely altruistic. I'm treating them as three dimensional human beings.

You said that Hillary was the most power-hungry whore in this entire presidential race.

Show me evidence of that. Near as I can tell, she's run two senate campaigns, and spent the entire rest of her life as a private lawyer, a children's advocate, and a political wife. I look at a dude like Rudy Gulliani who tried to illegally stay in office past his second term, and John McCain who's spent virtually his entire adult life running for president or senator, and I'm simply not seeing how hillary is the most power hungry whore in this campaign.
He didn't say "whore" that is your addition. Fruedian slip?

This is what Beefs said:

Even if Hillary loses, she'll try to weasel in the Florida and Michigan delegates. She's the most power thirsty one of all the candidates, she'll do absolutely anything to seize power.

I would like you to underline the word "whore", Cypress.

my bad, it was another poster who used that word.

I'm still not seeing how hillary is more power hungry than EVERYONE else in the campaign. For God's sake, Rudolph tried to illegally stay in for an extended third term.

my bad, it was another poster who used that word.

I'm still not seeing how hillary is more power hungry than EVERYONE else in the campaign. For God's sake, Rudolph tried to illegally stay in for an extended third term.
Go back, point out the first poster that used "whore". I ask again, is it a fruedian slip?

It is either what they actually think of her, or it is a projection of what they think others believe of her. Either way, it wasn't the "sexist righties" that put that one out there.

It is either what they actually think of her, or it is a projection of what they think others believe of her. Either way, it wasn't the "sexist righties" that put that one out there.
But you know you were thinking it you sexist pig you!

I am going to beat this sexist thing into the ground, then I am going to dig a tunnel under it and pull it all the way in.

If Hillary wins tonight - and I think she will - look out.

It will be a triumph for negative campaigning, and proof positive that the tactics of the past week worked. Expect every transcript of every Obama speech to get pored over, and a new push for Superdelegates to do their duty & keep a plagiarist from getting the nod based on early victories. Expect more focus on Obama the flip-flopper for reneging on the funding deal w/ McCain, and more questions about patriotism because the Obamas are not proud of their country.

Everyone happy now? I'm all cynical & negative again. Enjoy.

I cant help but think that hillary is going to slime her way in somehow.. Why cant i get rid of that feeling?

Well no. 1 it's not over, I just saw a poll with Hillery up in WI. That with her leads in TX and OH and this is far from over.

One word and mark my words, Chaos is coming to Denver...

:D

If Hillary wins tonight - and I think she will - look out.

It will be a triumph for negative campaigning, and proof positive that the tactics of the past week worked. Expect every transcript of every Obama speech to get pored over, and a new push for Superdelegates to do their duty & keep a plagiarist from getting the nod based on early victories. Expect more focus on Obama the flip-flopper for reneging on the funding deal w/ McCain, and more questions about patriotism because the Obamas are not proud of their country.

Everyone happy now? I'm all cynical & negative again. Enjoy.

please.. i want to try to keep my dinner down.
I say obama takes woman tonight and overall win by +10%.

I think its silly to say this race is over, it appears Obama has the momentum currently, but this is a close race.

Its disingenous to say Obama is winning by so much that Senator Clinton would have to do something slimy to win at this point.

Back