WEF

I reported several years ago on Fox News that the globalist plan to dissolve America starts with a regional government of American, Canada & Mexico. This was based on first-hand testimony of someone who spent years infiltrating this globalist cult. They are implementing their plan & global rule already while we are still arguing if it is real or not.

-------------------------------------------

The Declaration of North America is frightening. It dissolves the Sovereignty of America, Canada and Mexico to fight ‘Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Climate Change’. The World Economic Forum has secretly created their One World Government.

You can’t make this up.

----------------------------------------------

Buckle Up.

This is Xiongan City, one of the world’s largest construction sites.

The CCP is building it to be a “15-minute city”.

They plan to relocate ≈4 million people from Beijing to Xiongan under a mixed system of both voluntary and coercive measures.

Every lamppost in the city will be equipped with facial recognition cameras. Every entrance and exit will be have checkpoints placed on them.

----------------------------------------------------------

It's WEF/CCP.

End Wokeness

Anthony Fauci is 84
Klaus Schwab is 84
George Soros is 94
Nancy Pelosi is 82
McConnell is 80
Joe Biden is 80

Imagine how much better off we’d be if they were all in nursing homes

This board would be elevated if you were in a nursing home.

This board would be elevated if you were in a nursing home.

clap.gif

I'm very embarrassed--
borderline humiliated, in fact--
that I've heard of the WWE and AEW.

WEF, however, is still outside the realm of my experience.

Former WEF 'Global Leader for Tomorrow' turned whistleblower, economist Professor Richard Werner, explains how—according to his sources—CBDC will ultimately be held on small microchips implanted under the skin, and Universal Basic Income will be used to bribe people into accepting this gross invasion of their freedom, privacy and bodily autonomy.

Fauci is simply the world's most highly esteemed epidemiologist.
Nope. Fauci is simply Nordberg's most highly esteemed clergyman of the Facemask Faith. You only get to speak for you.

When a disease broke out anywhere in the world, they begged us to send Fauci.
Nobody wanted Fauci around. Only you were begging to slob his knob.

So you idiots attacked him for Covid problems,
Nope. Fauci was criticized for his flagrant disinformation that hurt the country, damaged the economy and helped usher in tyranny.

Biden is president and has done a good job.
Biden hasn't done anything. Biden has accomplished exactly as much as if he weren't the President.

Surely it is not a good sign that JPP rarely talks about WEF.....

They fully intend to enslave us.

The wealthy never have enough power or money. They need Republicans and "conservatives" to buy their lies and vote for them. You can see how many on this board accept their subservience. Vote for Bush's and Trump's, they love you and care about you. You cannot cry about WEF and vote for billionaires.

In UTOPIA you will be doing as you are told...your opinion is of no interest...slaves dont get uppity....OR ELSE!

Control the food control the people.

I live in an America where obesity is the main problem. We have a variety and consistency of food that has never been seen before in human history. There is also an abundance of food. I have traveled some, and I can tell you other countries do not have the year round variety of food that we do.

Hawkeye lives in an America without enough food.

I live in an America where obesity is the main problem. We have a variety and consistency of food that has never been seen before in human history. There is also an abundance of food. I have traveled some, and I can tell you other countries do not have the year round variety of food that we do.

Hawkeye lives in an America without enough food.

yes the food is poisoned.

poison food buttresses the corrupt medical industrial complex.

everything you think is a good point turns into you just being a fascist.

Back