WEF

a90miles9a680c9e65596108a4578b65791745a_3e258c1d_1280-gif.1188756

Leading advisor to the World Economic Forum, Yuval Noah Harari, suggests that the totalitarian restrictions implemented in response to the scamdemic, including stopping all flights and locking down entire countries, will make people "more open to radical ideas about how to deal with climate change."

Parasites: The Administrative State and the WEF

Is this how Imperial America (and American freedom) ends, consumed by its parasites?

Substack at RWMaloneMD

And yes, I know that Twitter shadowbans me like crazy. I must be saying things that the authorities do not like....

-----------------------------------------------------

The West is over, consumed with insanity. Bret and Heather say that the root cause is hyper novelty but they are wrong, it is a series of stunningly bad decisions that got us here....we simply stopped caring about what is right/good/true.

Agreed!

Kamala and Pete B. still have a lot miles left on 'em! Let's elevate them to the higher levels!

(I'm actually glad you and I agree!)

Th disease of leftism continues. ^^^^^^^ it's like cancer it needs to be surgically removed and irradiated.

The World Economic Forum #WEF2030Agenda is a disaster for the free world. The Brussels implementation is being forced down the throats of European citizens by unelected bureaucrats in the European Union with the complicity of extremely weak and compromised political “leaders” in many other countries.

The @wef is already moving rapidly to seize control of the levers of power right here in the United States.

Don’t simply take my word for it, please do your own research. This is for real and they are coming for our country, the last bastion of freedom for all of humanity.

Thank you @PM_ViktorOrban for your “Hungary First” example and for stand up leaders like @JimFergusonUK for having the guts to call these SOBs out!

End Wokeness

Anthony Fauci is 84
Klaus Schwab is 84
George Soros is 94
Nancy Pelosi is 82
McConnell is 80
Joe Biden is 80

Imagine how much better off we’d be if they were all in nursing homes

For Fuck's sake- do you read your own bible?

At the age of 950 years old, Noah, who shepherded God's creatures through the Flood, died. He left behind three sons, from whom the human race descended, according to the Bible.:whoa:

So what is all the OLD-SHAMING ABOUT? HUH? Mr. WHITE CHRISTIAN EVANGELICAL!

GOD WILL GET YA' FOR THAT!

Back