End Wokeness

Anthony Fauci is 84
Klaus Schwab is 84
George Soros is 94
Nancy Pelosi is 82
McConnell is 80
Joe Biden is 80

Imagine how much better off we’d be if they were all in nursing homes

America and the West are being largely run by people who have no stake in the future, they wont be here....that's insane.

You are such a right-wing conspiracy nut.
The Democrat party is a conspiracy.
Fauci is simply the world's most highly esteemed epidemiologist.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
When a disease broke out anywhere in the world, they begged us to send Fauci. So you idiots attacked him for Covid problems, not trump who was the real problem.
It was DEMOCRATS that used fear mongering over covid19 to shut down the economy, dumbass. It is DEMOCRATS that are the problem. It is DEMOCRATS that started the current economic depression.
Soros lives in Hungary, but you see him as an enemy.
He is.
How many right-wing billionaires are leading the Repubs around? But that is OK. Soros is the problem.
He is. Soros advocates fascism.
In fact, it is you and people like you.
I do not advocate fascism. I advocate capitalism.
Biden is president and has done a good job.
Biden is not President. He was never elected.

Have you any interest in talking about WEF?

I think it's pretty obvious he doesn't.

The WEF, of course, is up to it's usual agenda of trying to implement worldwide government and fascism.
They couldn't stand Trump when he spoke there because he exposed them for what they are.

I think it's pretty obvious he doesn't.

The WEF, of course, is up to it's usual agenda of trying to implement worldwide government and fascism.
They couldn't stand Trump when he spoke there because he exposed them for what they are.

Trump fundamentally told the truth when almost no one has been willing to do that in a long time.

When the Revolution thought they were past this ever happening again.

And so we get this melt down.

Back