Weird, just flat out weird

Poor anchovies, perhaps you might want to merge your "weird week" into one of the alt lefties other "weird week" posts they have been instructed to create.
Do you honestly think your continual condescending and patronizing your political adversaries is intimidating or impressing anyone with your delusional Holier-than-thou feelings of superiority outbursts?

You have become laughing stock!

Last edited:
“Vice President Kamala Harris and her Democratic allies are emphasizing a new line of criticism against Republicans — branding Donald Trump and his running mate, Ohio Sen. JD Vance, as “weird.”

“Democrats are applying the label with gusto in interviews and online, notably to Vance’s comments on abortion and his previous suggestion that political leaders who didn’t have biological children “don’t really have a direct stake” in the country.”

“The “weird” message appears to have given Democrats a narrative advantage that they rarely had when President Joe Biden was still running for reelection. Trump’s campaign, which so often shapes political discussions with the former president’s pronouncements, has spent days trying to flip the script by highlighting things about Democrats it says are weird.”

“I don’t know who came up with the message, but I salute them,” said David Karpf, a strategic communication professor at George Washington University. Karpf noted, “it frustrates opponents, leading them to further amplify it through off-balance responses. So far, at least, Trump-Vance has been incapable of finding an effective response, Karpf said.“

Kinda comical how Maralago is at a loss to come up with a matching tag, the “crooked, criminal, senile, etc” Trump echoes just ain’t selling with Harris. For the first time, Trump is stumped and outdone with the one liners
Of all the weird Democrats, like: Pocahontas- who flaps her arms like chicken wings when she walks on stage to give a public address, crying to her audience, screeching: "I'M WOKE !!, I'M WOKE !1; AOC - who very recently described Donald Trump as a "Neo-Nazi", Rashida Tliab, who is an Islamic, propaganda mouth-piece for the terrorist organisation "HAMAS" and has a Palestinian Flag hoisted outside her office in the Capitol for good measure; that ravishing beauty, Secretary of Health, Admiral, Dr Rachel Levine - a blonde female Democrat who has a cock and two testicles, along with a Frankenstienian obsession with allowing children to undergo surgical, sex - change butchery without parental consent (weird, very weird, Anchovies !).

I'm not surprised that the Democrats have are running with a weird narrative that is critically branding JD Vance as being "weird". JD Vance is the epitome of a normal American male, but what is, in fact, traditionally regarded as normal in American culture, the Democrats instinctively perceive as abnormal or weird. This is because the Democrats are vicious, neo-Marxist/Progressive political perverts. What IS TRULY weird is Democrat policy like: CRT in the public school curriculum; the "Defund the Police movement; the promulgation of transgender ideology; a suicidal Open Southern Border policy that has directly and predictably caused multiple domestic crises, implementation of the insane "Green New Deal" policy package domestic crises.

With regard to the Democrats "great Black, female hope"- their anointed Presidential nominee the November election, current Vice President, Kamala Harris, this woman is weird on steroids.For years her behaviour in public life has been CONSISTENTLY : weird, kooky, bizarre, strange and flakey to the MAX. Her speech is always punctuated by a manic, "arsonist's" cackle. When giving media interviews or addressing the public, Harris has a habit of gravitating to inane topics such as her love of Venn Diagrams or Yellow buses.Also "weird" is her penchant for uttering nonsensical "aphorisms" (on things like the nature and movement of time) that are (presumably) intended to portray her as a profound thinker. Unfortunately for Harris, they simply expose her a flakey, mental midget.

The fact that some left-wing academic at George Washington University finds the Democrat's weird narrative to be of any political significance, means that in the real world of politics (outside the idiot bubble of a social science department in the academy) it will almost certainly not. Professor David Karpf is a leftist academic whom you have quoted opining on national politics. Individuals like Karpf are weak, craven wankers who can be relied upon to automatically praise the tactics of the Democrat Party.

I don't think this wierd narrative the Democrats have tried run against Trump and JD Vance has any potential clout at all. Rather, I think is half-assed bullshit that will that will be junked very soon.

Later Anchovies, later...

Dachshund Dawg

Dachshund the Loyal TRUMPER Hound !!

Humorous, all MAGA has to respond to the effectiveness of “weird” is copy and paste pictures of nobody weird people like that counters the actual weirdness of Trump and Vance, no wonder the catchphrase is catching
They are running for president and vice-president, calling them weird is relevant. Picking randoms and calling them weird is, well weird.

Back