welcome to the madness DAMO

SR_

I see you already need to change everything!!! ie, make the reply box bigger, lose all the forums, get some good graphics, do this, do that...

lol

im gonna love this place!!

MY TURN.

Id try not to make it a complete clone of FullPolitics.com.

SR

I have quite a lot of experience with vBulletin 3.5.x, so I will be able to help Damocles if he accepts my offer.

This place is too damned fast. We need more msql errors, and where's all the spyware? WTF?

SR_ said:
yes grind and i suggested that he not make it a clone of fullpolitics.com.

?

wtf?

SR

look sr, no matter how much you want to believe it, you don't own the concept of having a header, or having only a few forums. You didn't invent that.

I will be adding a header.. I was planning it from the beginning. This is a work in progress. And a learn as I go project.

Grind said:
look sr, no matter how much you want to believe it, you don't own the concept of having a header, or having only a few forums. You didn't invent that.

same old grind, so bitter because he has nothing of his own. no ideas, nothing individual.

its sad.

SR

Attachments

• DSCF0383.jpg
    DSCF0383.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 182
This is funny

Grind smacked around SR on his own website, got banned for it, now SR has to come here to try and win back some respect.:tongout:

SR_ said:
same old grind, so bitter because he has nothing of his own. no ideas, nothing individual.

its sad.

SR

SR, put the ego aside. Seriously. It does you no good.

F off, SR.

This is the DEFAULT setup of vBulletin.

Besides, ANY forum is going to look similar to another. A banner, a forum listing, etc. YOU don't have the copyright on that. If that were true, heck, I could just as easily argue you ripped off politicentral.com, before it shut down.

You're just pissed that we called you out on your lies.

Attachments

• I_Have_TDS.jpg
    I_Have_TDS.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 91
  • meme_DNC.jpg
    meme_DNC.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 227
  • BLM_Violence_Rioters.jpg
    BLM_Violence_Rioters.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 244
  • BLM_Violence_Rioters.jpg
    BLM_Violence_Rioters.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 8
  • AsZombieShat.jpg
    AsZombieShat.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 5
  • Trophy_5_Bonus_Points_Small.jpg
    Trophy_5_Bonus_Points_Small.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 101
  • IBDaMargin_Of_Error.jpg
    IBDaMargin_Of_Error.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 6
  • That_Owl_Woman.jpg
    That_Owl_Woman.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 773
  • Trump_Just_Signed.jpg
    Trump_Just_Signed.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 232
  • COVID_Reporting_Scam.jpg
    COVID_Reporting_Scam.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 121
The funny thing is.... that SR is the only one logged in over at fullofshit.com right now. Having debate with himself I guess. There are more people logged in at this forum right now.

He must be one lonely guy right about now.:321:

SR_ said:

its sad.

SR

you are the one angry and holding a grunge. I am happy as can be.

By the way, how's your grandfather?

Honestly SR...

I believe it was more looking at the travesty that was Brent's website and our suggestions that gave you the simplicity idea for anything. It certainly wasn't original.:cof1:

Back