welcome to the madness DAMO

I heard he met a nice fellow in the marines and they went off to get a civil union in Hawaii.

Seems that way LadyT.

if he puts everyone on here who posts dumb stuff on IA.....

haha~!

oh well. I guess now the only thing I can do is to try to pull myself together and move on. It will be hard, but I think I can get past this road block and must the strength.

Water, would you please delete that post, it is disgusting. It is one thing to wish death on war-supporters; that is admirable and should be encouraged. However, to wish death on someone’s children because of a post they made is very disturbing.

Water, would you please delete that post, it is disgusting. It is one thing to wish death on war-supporters; that is admirable and should be encouraged. However, to wish death on someone’s children because of a post they made is very disturbing.

:rolleyes:

That's why I wrote it. There's only so much disturbing wishing death on someone can get. Why not go further? Ideally, I wish for universal genocide, which would kill a lot of people, and finally eliminate people like Trog from this disgusting sycophantic universe.

turns out he was talking about sr and brent anyway.

I thought he was talking about me and US.

:rolleyes:

That's why I wrote it. There's only so much disturbing wishing death on someone can get. Why not go further? Ideally, I wish for universal genocide, which would kill a lot of people, and finally eliminate people like Trog from this disgusting sycophantic universe.

Ah, to be young again. I wish I had all of your angst.

Back