Were Confederate soldiers terrorists?

Imagine what Damn Southerner would be saying if I were black. He'd probably be dangling chains right now.

DS, as previously mentioned, I am a Northerner, not some whiny southern faggot. I didn't move from the elite state of winners that is Connecticut down to the prole state of losers that is North Carolina. You represent everything that is bad about America.

Dixie, you're the one who argued that the South viewed slaves as property rather than humans. Not only was that a tragedy, but on the day that every last right to property in America has been stripped away, that argument will be the reason for our downfall. Congratulations.

No, I actually rebuked your argument that "the south" and "the south" alone, viewed slaves as property rather than humans. The United States Supreme Court RULED AS A MATTER OF US LAW... YEARS BEFORE THE CSA EXISTED.... that slaves were personal property rightfully owned by their masters. It simply was not "a Southern view" but upheld Constitutionally as a matter of US Federal Law, upheld and endorsed by the US Congress and every president before Lincoln.

So I did not argue the South viewed slaves as property rather than humans, I argued the United States did this, and had been doing this for 86 years before the Civil War and allowed the practice in Colonial times as well. You are wanting to pretend the United States abhorred slavery and denounced it all along, but Southerners somehow managed to subvert the will of the nation and do it anyway. That SCOTUS repeatedly ruled slaves WERE people and not property, but Southerners held some alternate view, and kept slaves anyway. And that the United States finally had to go to war with these racist people who just wouldn't give up enslaving people! That is the fantasy alternate-reality you've created for your scapegoat, and it illustrates the extreme bigots will go to, in order to prop up their bigotry.

Imagine what Damn Southerner would be saying if I were black. He'd probably be dangling chains right now.

DS, as previously mentioned, I am a Northerner, not some whiny southern faggot. I didn't move from the elite state of winners that is Connecticut down to the prole state of losers that is North Carolina. You represent everything that is bad about America.

3D we've already proved beyond any doubt you to be the bigot here so don't go pulling that racist shit on me. Doing show just shows your bigotry and ignorance of The South even further, if that is possible.

CT is a shitty state and I only lived there for a year. I grew up in MA and that was even shittier. Watch the classic film "Good Will Hunting". That depicts the real Boston, the epicenter of all that is "elite" in Massachusetts, where people divide themselves into classes that shall not be mixed, and guys go around looking for fights that end up with the loser dead or missing half his brain.

I also lived in NY for 11 years and that was better than either of the others but still shitty for political and tax reasons. In contrast NC lives up to its nickname, The Great North State and I enjoy freedoms here that my siblings stuck in Mass can't even fathom. For instance my sister's son turned 16 and wanted a BB gun and he had to go to NH to buy it and smuggle it in. When my son turned 10 I went to my local dealer and bought him a .22 Ruger pistol; you can by a BB gun, or a real rifle or shotgun for that matter, at any Walmart.

None of my siblings or friends are doing as well as I am financially, since they've been paying so much more in taxes. All that money that I would have spent in taxes is in my portfolio.

Truth cut straight to the bone,yes they were terrorist.And those that think like them these days are two.:youdontsay:

3D we've already proved beyond any doubt you to be the bigot here so don't go pulling that racist shit on me. Doing show just shows your bigotry and ignorance of The South even further, if that is possible.

CT is a shitty state and I only lived there for a year. I grew up in MA and that was even shittier. Watch the classic film "Good Will Hunting". That depicts the real Boston, the epicenter of all that is "elite" in Massachusetts, where people divide themselves into classes that shall not be mixed, and guys go around looking for fights that end up with the loser dead or missing half his brain.

I also lived in NY for 11 years and that was better than either of the others but still shitty for political and tax reasons. In contrast NC lives up to its nickname, The Great North State and I enjoy freedoms here that my siblings stuck in Mass can't even fathom. For instance my sister's son turned 16 and wanted a BB gun and he had to go to NH to buy it and smuggle it in. When my son turned 10 I went to my local dealer and bought him a .22 Ruger pistol; you can by a BB gun, or a real rifle or shotgun for that matter, at any Walmart.

None of my siblings or friends are doing as well as I am financially, since they've been paying so much more in taxes. All that money that I would have spent in taxes is in my portfolio.

You're pro-Confederacy, of course you're racist.

This is called being a cultural bigot.

I can live with being a cultural bigot. Living in a cultural wasteland would be far more upsetting.

Why do Muslim terrorists commit most of their activities in the ME? I guess proles just don't think very much.

I can live with being a cultural bigot. Living in a cultural wasteland would be far more upsetting.

Why do Muslim terrorists commit most of their activities in the ME? I guess proles just don't think very much.

Why was almost the entire war (except for Gettysburg Pa. and Sharpsburg MD doesn't count because at the time most of Maryland was considered the south) fought in the south?

Because Northerners would rather not have their landscape and property values decline as a result of wartime exposure.
It benefited us in the long run because all the buildings and homes that the northerners burnt have been replaced with newer and better ones.

I support Blessed John Brown and his work in Lacompton. His valient efforts at Harpers Ferry should stand in our memory like Davey Crockett at the Alamo!!

:woot:

Back