WetNoodleFoolte Lets it All Hang Out

LOL. Me a bleeding heart liberal. LOL. oh my . . . .

Yo Grinder, are U part of this Boards Staff, like Dam is, in other words, are you a boss man who could theroetically kick my honky butt off these Boards? So you are not a bleeding heart Liberal, very good, maybe I need to kiss some booty. LOL

Yo Grinder, are U part of this Boards Staff, like Dam is, in other words, are you a boss man who could theroetically kick my honky butt off these Boards? So you are not a bleeding heart Liberal, very good, maybe I need to kiss some booty. LOL

yes i am a mod :p

We don't censor anybody though, even if they get super offensive. We have very few rules here and we like to keep it that way.

Us mods really don't do much except be cool.

you are cool are you single

we could have dinner and i wont show up!

you are cool are you single

we could have dinner and i wont show up!

Yes, you sly lil' divil you, Darla.

We are GETTING the Aabba connection you are so painstakingly trying to draw.

Good job hun!

If we didn't know better, we'd say you were :pke: fun at everyone, eh?

No???

:gives:

I smelt your rule! but here ya go ((((Ass))))

Yeah, you're a regular Chris Angel there Foggie.... Smelling your own ass is quite the feat!!

So.... you burning up E-Bay while the hubby is out busting his butt working to pay for ALL those great deals you get???

Does his face look like this :eek: when he sees the credit card bills??

:cof1:

Learning something new everyday, there are so many more options than AOL, again, good job my friend and why I support your efforts.

Yeah, you're a regular Chris Angel there Foggie.... Smelling your own ass is quite the feat!!

So.... you burning up E-Bay while the hubby is out busting his butt working to pay for ALL those great deals you get???

Does his face look like this :eek: when he sees the credit card bills??

:cof1:

Oh, Harlequin, thou art drama! Having fun yet?

81 comments against a mega multi national corporation concerning bringing back a subforum...lol yeah man you have got a movement going. It wont be long until you are on the o'rielly factor! If only aol (a private business) wouldn't have violated your right to free speech by not allowing a subforum to exist...they could have avoided the massive groundswell you've got going.

do I really have to explain how little you matter and how stupid this is? I hope not.

Why would you ever want to be on a crappy aol messageboard anyway when you got us. Go figure

I know, huh! Maybe they will join your fan club?

:gives:[/QUOTE] Obviously you because you replied to a troll! ahahahaha! Harlequin, please write more drama for us, you have such a talent for it.

Obviously you because you replied to a troll! ahahahaha! Harlequin, please write more drama for us, you have such a talent for it.[/QUOTE]

You're so easy Foggy. It's not nice to ridicule the handicapped but in your case there's always an exception.

Go do some shots and then come back and mouth off. We'll try to hold you up....:321:

Learning something new everyday, there are so many more options than AOL, again, good job my friend and why I support your efforts.

Thanks Froggy, I actually like this Board better than AOL's, but it is the principle of the thing. I do not like being taken advantage of, well usually I don't...LOL

OMG! Now I know who she was spoofing...

Awesome... she had some talent.

Welcome to the board, SJJRSJJS, have fun.

Yeah, that's the one. I am a really good mimic in that I can imitate pretty much anyone's written "voice". Some people are really good at mimicking actual voices. I have a friend, Sue, who can mimic people so dead-on that she can entertain a whole party with her hysterical impersonations. I can't do that at all, but I can do this. Having that ear is what also makes me really good at picking out people who have changed names and are pretending to be someone else online. I can almost always "hear" them anyway.

That's another talent that a lot of people think they have, but actually don't have at all. As has been evidenced in this thread! But that is old stuff. I guess some people never grow bored. Or maybe the problem is actually that all they are is bored. Relentlessly and eternally, bored.

Yeah, that's the one. I am a really good mimic in that I can imitate pretty much anyone's written "voice". Some people are really good at mimicking actual voices. I have a friend, Sue, who can mimic people so dead-on that she can entertain a whole party with her hysterical impersonations. I can't do that at all, but I can do this. Having that ear is what also makes me really good at picking out people who have changed names and are pretending to be someone else online. I can almost always "hear" them anyway.

That's another talent that a lot of people think they have, but actually don't have at all. As has been evidenced in this thread! But that is old stuff. I guess some people never grow bored. Or maybe the problem is actually that all they are is bored. Relentlessly and eternally, bored.

Oh come on darla, we figured out it was Frog after it acted so stupid post after post, well Loyal did. If it had been you it would have eventually been hatefully vulgar . We may have missed a few of your 100's of troll personas, but we got them right enough times to count...twentytrucks, creativescribing, all the sj trolls, all the trolls meant to be me and other conservatives. I remember when you and Ruff and Trog all used that nasty troll to make fun of frog that was a hoot!

Say, you still linking this board for your writing class? *winkers* You and I co-workers? You do beat all darla dear HAHAHA!

Back