WetNoodleFoolte Lets it All Hang Out

Oh come on darla, we figured out it was Frog after it acted so stupid post after post, well Loyal did. If it had been you it would have eventually been hatefully vulgar . We may have missed a few of your 100's of troll personas, but we got them right enough times to count...twentytrucks, creativescribing, all the sj trolls, all the trolls meant to be me and other conservatives. I remember when you and Ruff and Trog all used that nasty troll to make fun of frog that was a hoot!

Say, you still linking this board for your writing class? *winkers* You and I co-workers? You do beat all darla dear HAHAHA!

No you didn't figure anything out. And the only one of the trolls you mention that I was, is the creative one, which wasn't a troll, but a name I had to switch to after you hacked my AnglScarlett name. Never heard of twentytrucks, and only a retard like you wouldn't have figured out by now that the sji troll was japrdm. And no, I was not japrdm, a very old bush board poster there long before me. Moron.

Speaking of being a moron, I already knew you had stalked me to my business website - left your ip address there dumbass. I can see how long you are there, which pages you read, and how long you are on each one, and, where you clicked onto my website from, and where your ip is located. God you are stupid.

And still cyber-stalking me? You must have a google alert out on me. But really, doesn't it kinda depress you that you can have a google alert out on me and actually get alerts? It makes you even more pathetic.

I knew you creamed your dusty panties the second you saw my name. It took you this long to compose an answer that made you look casual? That's probably the funniest part.

Eat shit alec. Have your cyberorgasm good and hard, it'll have to last you a while, because I don't have the kind of time you have on your hands to go back and forth with you forever like you'd like. Of course, you can always catch me on google. ;)

No you didn't figure anything out. And the only one of the trolls you mention that I was, is the creative one, which wasn't a troll, but a name I had to switch to after you hacked my AnglScarlett name. Never heard of twentytrucks, and only a retard like you wouldn't have figured out by now that the sji troll was japrdm. And no, I was not japrdm, a very old bush board poster there long before me. Moron.

Speaking of being a moron, I already knew you had stalked me to my business website - left your ip address there dumbass. I can see how long you are there, which pages you read, and how long you are on each one, and, where you clicked onto my website from, and where your ip is located. God you are stupid.

And still cyber-stalking me? You must have a google alert out on me. But really, doesn't it kinda depress you that you can have a google alert out on me and actually get alerts? It makes you even more pathetic.

I knew you creamed your dusty panties the second you saw my name. It took you this long to compose an answer that made you look casual? That's probably the funniest part.

Eat shit alec. Have your cyberorgasm good and hard, it'll have to last you a while, because I don't have the kind of time you have on your hands to go back and forth with you forever like you'd like. Of course, you can always catch me on google. ;)

Cyber stalking? GAWD but you are STILL the drama queen! I knew you have been just DYING to have me give you a platform dear, so I obliged?
Like you calling my home not once, not twice, but three times...what's that make you darla, a stalker? Or how about you posting our SBA loan information and names on the WOT? Does that make you spiteful and bitchy <great big grin>

Yes, you should know all about my IP location since after you called my house and tried to talk to my husband, it isn't a stretch that you would know where I live, is it darla dear?

Shall we talk about leaving a trail? Your mom's number and also the number of your business on my phone... talk about pathetic C... I mean darla

You want to talk about pathetic? Maybe I should cyber link the messages you left along with the picture of your phone numbers I took off my phone for all to see. Would that be good for you stalker-girl?

And I would say it took me about as long as it did for you to pee all over yourself to get to this post, so check your own stop watch bitch when you talk about pouncing? How's Prak doing darla dear? You still got the cyber marriage going on... Oops! That’s supposed to be a secret isn't it?
Kisses and hugs hon *winkers*

Yes darla dear, you are just so busy and your 25,000 + posts show just how busy these past few years have kept you. :) As to orgasms? Why one look at you and we know they are hard fought for your fat ugly self...HA! Bet you carry paperbags everywhere you go huh dear?

I see you had a big bowl of "bitch-o-wheats" today.
Still tipping your head back, waiting for those terrorists to come??

I could tell you stroies about ol SJJR.

Gonna try and leave that behind on the AOL board, however.

Hi Zappy, are you going to tell everyone how I routinely pulled your leash, like you were a little poochy, and that when you and I held a popularity contest on the Rate Bush board, I won, and I never had to beg for votes, like you tried to do? What about that $50.00(?) bet that we made, that you claimed you won, butt in reality, I won, of course you never paid off? Are you going to tell them how I am a certified Mensa Man, and that you became obsessed with me, first with my brain, and then again because the Lib girls liked me the best? Everyone knows that I out-posted you, I literally controlled you, because you followed me, you waited patiently for me to sign on, didn't you Zappy? I drove off Prakosh, butt I wanted to keep you around as my cyber whipping post, so I eased off you, admit the truth for once? PS, how is Houston, and your daughter doing, she should be almost three by now?

Oh, that was disappointing, come on, you can do much better than that.

Harlequin, more drama, please! Fiesty bitch it up, you can do it and please more personal "pot" shots, those are so original. Just keeps me in stitches, daaaarlink!

Cyber stalking? GAWD but you are STILL the drama queen! I knew you have been just DYING to have me give you a platform dear, so I obliged?
Like you calling my home not once, not twice, but three times...what's that make you darla, a stalker? Or how about you posting our SBA loan information and names on the WOT? Does that make you spiteful and bitchy <great big grin>

Yes, you should know all about my IP location since after you called my house and tried to talk to my husband, it isn't a stretch that you would know where I live, is it darla dear?

Shall we talk about leaving a trail? Your mom's number and also the number of your business on my phone... talk about pathetic C... I mean darla

You want to talk about pathetic? Maybe I should cyber link the messages you left along with the picture of your phone numbers I took off my phone for all to see. Would that be good for you stalker-girl?

And I would say it took me about as long as it did for you to pee all over yourself to get to this post, so check your own stop watch bitch when you talk about pouncing? How's Prak doing darla dear? You still got the cyber marriage going on... Oops! That’s supposed to be a secret isn't it?
Kisses and hugs hon *winkers*

Yes darla dear, you are just so busy and your 25,000 + posts show just how busy these past few years have kept you. :) As to orgasms? Why one look at you and we know they are hard fought for your fat ugly self...HA! Bet you carry paperbags everywhere you go huh dear?
That would be a bad idea. No phone numbers. Not here. Not without permission.

That would be a bad idea. No phone numbers. Not here. Not without permission.

This shit is like some sort of warped cyber soap opera.

If it ever got even half as bad here, that's the time to just knock it all on the head. I'm sure there are very few of us who haven't, at one time or another, tracked down, slaughtered and dismembered some annoying prick on the internets, who offended us in some way, but with the rising cost of acid and a decided lack of available shallow-grave space most have us have come to the conclusion that maybe it's not really worth all the drama after all.

BTW...does anyone have any tips on how to remove skull fragments from a threshing machine. Thanks in advance.

Back