WH eying 19 Executive Actions on guns. Thank you Mr. President!! Finally!!

hazlnut

Verified User
Joe Biden: White House eying 19 executive actions on guns

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/01/biden-guns-executive-actions-86187.html#ixzz2I3soLcaX

The White House has identified 19 executive actions for President Barack Obama to move unilaterally on gun control, Vice President Joe Biden told a group of House Democrats on Monday, the administration’s first definitive statements about its response to last month’s mass shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School.

Later this week, Obama will formally announce his proposals to reduce gun violence, which are expected to include renewal of the assault weapons ban, universal background checks and prohibition of high-capacity magazine clips. But Biden, who has been leading Obama’s task force on the response, spent two hours briefing a small group of sympathetic House Democrats on the road ahead in the latest White House outreach to invested groups.

Cue gun nutter and gun cultists hissy fit in ...4...3...2...1

The executive actions could include giving the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention authority to conduct national research on guns, more aggressive enforcement of existing gun laws and pushing for wider sharing of existing gun databases among federal and state agencies, members of Congress in the meeting said.

For yeas, the NRA (un-American dicks) have been screaming "Just enforce the laws on the book." Alas, when the President sets out to do that, the paranoid minority of wing nuts screams "Hitler!!"

And then you prove to them Hitler loosened gun laws for Germany, and they scream: "Slaves!! If the slaves had guns, then there...um, duh, shit...."

Racists.

Ignorant.

Mentally ill.

Scared little boys.

The N.R.A.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/01/biden-guns-executive-actions-86187.html#ixzz2I3soLcaX

Cue gun nutter and gun cultists hissy fit in ...4...3...2...1

For yeas, the NRA (un-American dicks) have been screaming "Just enforce the laws on the book." Alas, when the President sets out to do that, the paranoid minority of wing nuts screams "Hitler!!"

And then you prove to them Hitler loosened gun laws for Germany, and they scream: "Slaves!! If the slaves had guns, then there...um, duh, shit...."

Racists.

Ignorant.

Mentally ill.

Scared little boys.

The N.R.A.

Wow, supporting gun rights is now racist? I guess that probably shouldn't be surprising but I'll admit it got me.

The executive actions could include giving the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention authority to conduct national research on guns, more aggressive enforcement of existing gun laws and pushing for wider sharing of existing gun databases among federal and state agencies, members of Congress in the meeting said.

So, then he is not actually going to do anything through EO. Good!

Good for Obama! Go to all the gun shows you want but if you sell a gun illegally after mandatory registration and background checks prepare to get buttfucked by Tyrone or Bubba in prison!

Good for Obama! Go to all the gun shows you want but if you sell a gun illegally after mandatory registration and background checks prepare to get buttfucked by Tyrone or Bubba in prison!

Yea, and if you one day get a job that doesn't provide healthcare, and become a tax payer, and move out of your parents house, and find yourself needing healthcare, prepare to get screwed yourself. Because healthcare is not affordable. And then enjoy the penalty ($) you'll have to pay because you can't afford healthcare.

Yea, and if you one day get a job that doesn't provide healthcare, and become a tax payer, and move out of your parents house, and find yourself needing healthcare, prepare to get screwed yourself. Because healthcare is not affordable. And then enjoy the penalty ($) you'll have to pay because you can't afford healthcare.
Says the pissant student

I pay taxes. And I work for a living. I also have a family to support.

Something many here have no clue about.

never happen. but it's humorous that a supposed liberal condones rape. hypocrite much?

Any president or political party that stoops to rule by decree is to feared.....
Obama refuses to govern by the representative democracy that the country is supposed to governed by...he and his party is convinced they know whats best for us
no matter what we say and act accordingly.....is that democracy ?

Enforced the laws...??? really ?....like he enforces the immigration laws already passed by the duly elected congress ?
by decreeing the religious organizations now must deny their values to obey his edicts....

The 'paranoid minority' happens to be just about half the countrys citizens.....

Rewriting history.....?

Germany established gun control in 1938 and from 1939 to 1945, a total of 13 million Jews and others who were unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated.....

I'm going to another gun show this weekend.

Now that's fun!

Ahahahaha, to each their own, I am going to Pier One to see if there is anything there on which to spend my gift certificate!i hope the perfect clock! The one that has worked for 35 years is giving up, slowly.

Any president or political party that stoops to rule by decree is to feared.....
Obama refuses to govern by the representative democracy that the country is supposed to governed by...he and his party is convinced they know whats best for us
no matter what we say and act accordingly.....is that democracy ?

Enforced the laws...??? really ?....like he enforces the immigration laws already passed by the duly elected congress ?
by decreeing the religious organizations now must deny their values to obey his edicts....

The 'paranoid minority' happens to be just about half the countrys citizens.....

Rewriting history.....?

Germany established gun control in 1938 and from 1939 to 1945, a total of 13 million Jews and others who were unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated.....

I suggest that you read about the Warsaw Ghetto uprising, it was the 70th anniversary yesterday.

1069332985.jpg

http://www.haaretz.com/news/feature...w-ghetto-uprising-begins-in-the-mind-1.493880

lol...You really don't know me, huh?

I don't need a job, I don't pay any taxes except sales tax, I own my own home and don't pay taxes on it, and my healthcare, meds, everything! is absolutely free.

Tomorrow we see how a real President acts

Obama to unveil broad gun plans Wednesday

The GOP and NRA nutters are screaming "Monarch, Impeachment, Hitler!!"

Bush I banned foreign made assault rifles. Did the nutters go ape shit then?

President Obama will unveil a sweeping set of gun-control proposals at midday Wednesday, including an assault weapons ban, universal background checks and limits on the number of bullets that ammunition clips can hold, according to sources familiar with the plans.

The announcement, which press secretary Jay Carney said is scheduled for about 11:45 a.m. at the White House, is also expected to include a slate of up to 19 executive actions that the Obama administration can take on its own to attempt to limit gun violence.

This is not a gun grab.

This is about protecting citizens, public safety.

It's called being Presidential.

Congrats to NY state for passing common sense guns laws today.

Back