WH eying 19 Executive Actions on guns. Thank you Mr. President!! Finally!!

This is not a gun grab.
yes it is.

This is about protecting citizens, public safety.
no it's not. it's about limiting the rights of the people and their ability to keep the government in line.

It's called being Presidential.
no it's not. it's called being a tyrant, much like GW was with the patriot act, rendition, and waterboarding

Congrats to NY state for passing common sense guns laws today.
only a retard would consider handicapping the peoples right to defend themselves as 'common sense'.

It will be more like a dictator, than a United States president.

images

obama_dictator.jpg

[h=2]Tomorrow we see how a real President acts?
[/h]
Or we might see how a wanna-be dictator behaves in a politically divided country

that may try to rule by edict instead of ruling by democratic government

[h=2]Tomorrow we see how a real President acts?
[/h]
Or we might see how a wanna-be dictator behaves in a politically divided country

that may try to rule by edict instead of ruling by democratic government

closer to civil war. you can see their panic as guns fly off the shelves.

lol...You really don't know me, huh?

I don't need a job, I don't pay any taxes except sales tax, I own my own home and don't pay taxes on it, and my healthcare, meds, everything! is absolutely free.

And? What's your point?

Are you saying that you work for a living, support a family, have no problem with how much money they're taking, and have no problem with the way they're spending it?

If so, you must be a federal employee.

Ahahahaha, to each their own, I am going to Pier One to see if there is anything there on which to spend my gift certificate!i hope the perfect clock! The one that has worked for 35 years is giving up, slowly.

There's always something in Pier One. I LOVE Pier One. We should talk about Pier One more.

And? What's your point?

Are you saying that you work for a living, support a family, have no problem with how much money they're taking, and have no problem with the way they're spending it?

If so, you must be a federal employee.

He's a whore who is working "under the table" and therefore, off the books.

Back