What a sad state of affairs we have in the United States

signalmankenneth

Verified User
growth1.jpg

It may be there is another cause for that...

533987_392114637489502_103594823008153_1186235_1196016_n.jpg

Record number of people on food stamps does not lead to higher household income.

Record number of people on food stamps does not lead to higher household income.

Let's be honest. Putting such a political message on his truck shows he's not the brightest business person. I wonder what prior actions he dreamt up that could have caused the drop in business.

Fucking hillareous. It will be a cold day in hell before Repelicans will ever admit they fucking tanked out economy. You hyopcrits wanted lassiez-fair capitalism and you got what you wanted. Now we have to clean up your mess and listen to you constantly bitch about the mess you left behind for others to clean up.

you may not have noticed, but four years later you haven't cleaned up our mess.....we need new janitors....

Four years isn't nearly enough time to clean up after 8 years of the idiot puppet and his megalomaniac handler, cheney.
The damage you idiots allowed will linger for decades and the stupidity of your statement is apalling and repugnant.

Four years isn't nearly enough time to clean up after 8 years of the idiot puppet and his megalomaniac handler, cheney.
The damage you idiots allowed will linger for decades and the stupidity of your statement is apalling and repugnant.

though apparently it was enough time to make it worse......

Fucking hillareous. It will be a cold day in hell before Repelicans will ever admit they fucking tanked out economy. You hyopcrits wanted lassiez-fair capitalism and you got what you wanted. Now we have to clean up your mess and listen to you constantly bitch about the mess you left behind for others to clean up.

Good point Mott.

So another cause for the growth in inequality from 1980 - 2007, which was before Obama, has something to do with this company's number of employees under Bush and Obama. Interesting theory, Damo, please tell me more.

Haha, I posted that comment just for you! I knew you'd stumble across it eventually and start fuming! I crack myself up.

When you get your rage under control let me know and I will explain to you why it is that Mutt is as always... wrong.

Yeah....that 5.2% unemployment rate and a growing and stable economy was hard to live with......

The takeover of Congress in 2006 put a stop to that.......facts are a bitch to have to live with.....

Umm there is the little matter of the recession which started under Boosh!

Funny how this entire recession is now Obama's fault.
Well I predicted that would be the case to many if he won.

Umm there is the little matter of the recession which started under Boosh!

Funny how this entire recession is now Obama's fault.
Well I predicted that would be the case to many if he won.

It seems that the democrats forget that the purse strings are controlled by Congress, can you tell me who was in control of Congress when the debt crisis hit the fan?

Back