What an economic idiot Walz is

T. A. Gardner

Thread Killer
You'd think that a guy in Walz's position would have the basics going into his golden years. You know, a 401K, an IRA, some investments, a home, maybe some land or something. The stuff you accumulate so you can retire comfortably. It doesn't have to be extravagant, but enough to ensure you are provided for.

Well Walz has none of that. He's an idiot who hasn't planned out any sort of security and future for himself.

The MSM says this gives him a "blue collar pedigree." I disagree. This gives him

R.126d3a216abe96987fa82229c05e11db

He is an economic idiot in every sense of those words. Who the fuck would want such an economic illiterate making decisions for the nation?

You're the idiot and retard.

Not everyone wants or needs a portfolio.

He's got a couple of pensions and money in the bank.

If that works for him, who is some dumbass hillbilly to belittle him for it?

Besides, no stock ownership = no conflict of interest.

I'm sure that's a negative to Trumpers, though.

Given the way you fuckers love crooks.

I own a small business. I like my highest elected officials to have more net worth than I do. Call me shallow.

Sounds to me like Walz is pretty smart.

The BSOP makes it sound like Walz has never owned a home because it fails to mention that he and his wife owned a home prior to him getting elected Governor.

After being elected, they sold their home because his new position required him to move a significant distance away and they he had the Governor's residence at their disposal nyway.

Why pay to maintain a house that you aren't going to be living in for at least four years?

The smart thing to do, which is what he did, was to convert the house to cash and put the cash in the bank, possibly in a high yield account, and rather than costing him money in terms of maintenance and upkeep, the proceeds from the sale are actually making him money.

Even if Harris and he don't win in November, he'll still be Governor and still have his free residence as do all Governors, and when he leaves office, whichever one that is, he'll be well positioned to retire in comfort.

So this thread is just more right-wing, much ado about nothing bullshit as usual.

Maybe but I have more financial security than the guy who wants to run the country....

Oh yeah, right....

Aren't you the one who claims to supposedly be the Mayor of a small town somewhere?

sucktown.jpg

I'll bet that double wide is the envy of all your shack dwelling townsfolk.

Especially with thet thar above ground pool o' your'n....

Screenshot-20240810-105531-2.jpg

Livin' large there, Bubba. :thup:

Tampon Tim allowed the anarchists to burn down Minneapolis and Heels Up Harris started a fund to bail out the anarchists…to burn more buildings.

Old Tim’s wife opened the windows in her home to smell the odor of burning tires longer.

These people are stone fanatics and promote violence.

You'd think that a guy in Walz's position would have the basics going into his golden years. You know, a 401K, an IRA, some investments, a home, maybe some land or something. The stuff you accumulate so you can retire comfortably. It doesn't have to be extravagant, but enough to ensure you are provided for.

Well Walz has none of that. He's an idiot who hasn't planned out any sort of security and future for himself.

The MSM says this gives him a "blue collar pedigree." I disagree. This gives him

He is an economic idiot in every sense of those words. Who the fuck would want such an economic illiterate making decisions for the nation?
And showing a trophy with a blatant grammatical error on the plaque makes you a genius, right?

Not unusual, a lot of people don’t have such, or if they do, not enough invested in them to matter that much later. He should have two pensions, plus his wife pension, and double SS

When you can suck off the Government's tit you don't need investments.

He's a moron who doesn't even read the links he shares.

As you mentioned, he has pensions. He sold his house when he became governor.

I'm sure his years in the House also give him a lifetime salary/bennies.

And as you stated...I prefer that every single person on Washington have no investments that would definitely create a conflict of interest.

Not unusual, a lot of people don’t have such, or if they do, not enough invested in them to matter that much later. He should have two pensions, plus his wife pension, and double SS
Probably a military/teacher's pension, AND lifetime salary from 12 years in the House once he turns 62.

There's a difference between trying to invest and not having enough, and not bothering to do it at all. The later, particularly when someone has the means, says they're an idiot.

Back