What an economic idiot Walz is

You'd think that

R.126d3a216abe96987fa82229c05e11db

He is an economic idiot in every sense of those words. Who the fuck would want such an economic illiterate making decisions for the nation?
You'd think that a trophy denigrating someone's intelligence would use proper spelling?

Granted, the plate is something you added to the picture, which makes you illiterate.

And grossly unqualified to discuss finances.

There's a difference between trying to invest and not having enough, and not bothering to do it at all. The later, particularly when someone has the means, says they're an idiot.
Why? Are you saying that you are not troubled by the rampant insider trading in Washington?

Crazy Nancy Pelosi invented insider trading in Washington.

If Nancy Pelosi's salary was $223,500 p.a., how is she worth $180,000,000?

You'd think that a guy in Walz's position would have the basics going into his golden years. You know, a 401K, an IRA, some investments, a home, maybe some land or something. The stuff you accumulate so you can retire comfortably. It doesn't have to be extravagant, but enough to ensure you are provided for.

Well Walz has none of that. He's an idiot who hasn't planned out any sort of security and future for himself.

The MSM says this gives him a "blue collar pedigree." I disagree. This gives him

R.126d3a216abe96987fa82229c05e11db

He is an economic idiot in every sense of those words. Who the fuck would want such an economic illiterate making decisions for the nation?

Walz has no permanent residence but he will get a hefty pension from the National Guard, One from the Teachers union, and one from the State for being in government. I also suspect he will receive Social Security at the max.

You're the idiot and retard.

Not everyone wants or needs a portfolio.

He's got a couple of pensions and money in the bank.

If that works for him, who is some dumbass hillbilly to belittle him for it?

Besides, no stock ownership = no conflict of interest.

I'm sure that's a negative to Trumpers, though.

Given the way you fuckers love crooks.
it sounds he's anti-semitic and hates the "Jews on wallstreet"

I limit my corrections to the myriad times when a moron tries to criticize someone's intelligence.

Such as this case. You don't find it ironic that an illiterate idiot tries to call someone else 'retarded'?

Shouldn't you check your own spelling before embarrassing yourself?

Or do you just think that posting memes changes the fact that you are illiterate?

Walz has no permanent residence but he will get a hefty pension from the National Guard, One from the Teachers union, and one from the State for being in government. I also suspect he will receive Social Security at the max.
Governors live in the Governor's Mansion. Which is why he sold his house. He will also receive lifetime pay/bennies from his long tenure in the House once he turns 62
I don't think he needs to invest to be comfortable. Don't people usually invest for retirement?

He's going to be quite comfortable.

The national guard one will be in the area of about $1200 a month as Walz never served on active duty. That's based on his expected points with 27 years of service.

Maybe but I have more financial security than the guy who wants to run the country if god forbid the filthy whore dies of syphilis.
Prove you have any financial security- Prove you own a business-

Who believes anything you say BIG TALKER? You lie constantly here!

There's a difference between trying to invest and not having enough, and not bothering to do it at all. The later, particularly when someone has the means, says they're an idiot.
The fact that you cannot or will not comprehend the fact that portfolio investments are not necessary for a comfortable retirement, says that YOU'RE an idiot.

I limit my corrections to the myriad times when a moron tries to criticize someone's intelligence.

Such as this case. You don't find it ironic that an illiterate idiot tries to call someone else 'retarded'?

Or do you just think that posting memes changes the fact that you are illiterate?
I was going to call him out on that trophy plaque but figured, what's the point?

The national guard one will be in the area of about $1200 a month as Walz never served on active duty. That's based on his expected points with 27 years of service.
AND a teacher's pension. And his lifetime pay from the House.

AND what he'll receive for being VP.

AND what he'll get when he retires from VP in 8 years.

the misspelling makes it also ironic,

it's mult-layered comedy,

you fucking idiot..

:truestory:

I've always been that, haven't I? :)
That and a self-admitted prick, old man.

And an admirer of Mao who murdered 20 million people.

Originally Posted by Earl View Post
Tell us more about your admiration for Mao, as you posted.

Old Nifty posted:
He had only 45 million people killed.
i suppose that was a good effort,

but we need to take out 74,000,000 trumpanzees.

I'm not exactly sure of what that's the equivalent in people.

Did you have a stroke…heart attack?

Last edited:
Back