What are Harris' political positions

I wondered this a little myself in the sense she really didn't have a long time to define herself in 2020 and as VP she's best known for her work on abortion rights.

I would never expect her to just give out some list of policy positions she supports but it will be interesting to hear her positions on issues such as trade and tariffs.

One thing she will have to deal with are her positions she said she supported when running for Senate in California. She had no credible Republican opponent so her battle was in the Democratic primary. Saying she was anti-fossil fuels and wanted to ban fracking plays very well in a California Democratic primary. Having to defend those statements in certain battle ground states will be a different story.

So far, Harris hasn't tried to define what she would do in office very well or very often. I think that's because she knows it won't go down well with the public. So, what are her political positions on the various issues of the day? Come on all you Harris supporters, tell us. Oh, don't use "She's not Trump," or the like. That isn't telling us her political positions.

Usually on her knees.

Not surprisingly, Barack and Michelle caved.... but that won't help her when she's required to open her mouth and speak to America...she's hogtied to Joe...and her past...
Americans aren't buying what she's "offering" for the future of our children and our country...
This forum is a good example...all anti-Trump...not a thread that's pro-Kam...

to be fair, Jarhead had ONE thread in which he bragged about her ability to draw a crowd of 3000......
Duly noted... I forgot about her meeting yukking it up with the sorority sisters... The one she went to instead of being at the speech
Netanyahu gave to congress... Priorities

Usually on her knees.
Smut me, baby.
giphy.gif

Duly noted... I forgot about her meeting yukking it up with the sorority sisters... The one she went to instead of being at the speech
Netanyahu gave to congress... Priorities
I believe that over 120 Congresspersons refused to listen to Bibi's lies. He was booed too.

Back