What are Harris' political positions

No- just edited highlights. I think that Zelensky is better at begging for weapons and cash.
You should watch the entire speech... One of the best I've ever seen... There was no begging involved .. but since you brought up Zelensky... We
just hope we can get through until January when things can begin to improve...a sugar momma is definitely not the way to go..and Kam was s complete flop yesterday in her first "presidential" moment...

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1721660448558.jpg
    FB_IMG_1721660448558.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 1
Usually on her knees.

Yes, her political position sucks.

I saw what you did there.

1721769595283-png.1606216

Couple of fucking juveniles.

So far, Harris hasn't tried to define what she would do in office very well or very often. I think that's because she knows it won't go down well with the public. So, what are her political positions on the various issues of the day? Come on all you Harris supporters, tell us. Oh, don't use "She's not Trump," or the like. That isn't telling us her political positions.
If you want to know about Kamala's political positions you should ask Fat Willie Brown and Montel Williams. I think they'd tell you she had a range of them, including....

* Kneeling

* On "all fours"

* Lying on her back with heels aloft or ankles behind ears

* The Cow-girl and Reverse Cow-girl type straddles

Dachshund Dawg

Dachshund the Loyal TRUMPER Hound !!

Obama to endorse Kamala Harris for president​

Barack Obama is on the verge of publicly endorsing Kamala Harris as the presumptive Democratic nominee for president, after the pair spoke several times on the phone in recent days, according to NBC News.
The former president has privately expressed his support for Harris’s candidacy and plans to endorse her soon, with talks underway about the pair appearing together on the campaign trail, the TV network reported, citing several unnamed people familiar with the discussions.

“He has been in regular contact with her and thinks she’s been off to a great start,” one of the sources told NBC.
It took him long enough . He clearly isn't wild about her candidacy.

Back