What are Harris' political positions

Harris is a mainstream Democrat. She is not extreme. Calling Dems far left is what Trumpys do.
The threat to America is Trump. If you want extreme views, you need look no further. The Trumpys think it is time to end America as we know it and install an imperial presidency barely distinguishable from a dictatorship.

At this point, I really do not care about her positions, she is not a felon.
So, you're good if she:

Raises your taxes?
Causes inflation and consumer prices to rise significantly?
Uses government to restrict your freedom?
Train wrecks US foreign policy?
Allows another 10+ million illegals into the US?
Destroys the US energy sector of the economy with a greentard agenda?

But for you that's all good because she isn't a felon...

Harris is a mainstream Democrat. She is not extreme. Calling Dems far left is what Trumpys do.
The threat to America is Trump. If you want extreme views, you need look no further. The Trumpys think it is time to end America as we know it and install an imperial presidency barely distinguishable from a dictatorship.
Bullshit. Harris is a radical Leftist. She's to the Left of Bernie Sanders. She was rated the most Liberal / Leftist member of the Senate and Congress the whole time she was there. Her views are extremist and as with the Leftist agenda always is, destructive to you, me, and the nation

So, you're good if she:

Raises your taxes?

You are good if Trump uses violence to overthrow the government.

So, you're good if she:

Raises your taxes?

I think my taxes should be raised, I pay little.
I do not believe she will have much, if any affect on inflation.
Trump already used government to take away Constitutional right to privacy.
She will not wreck foreign policy any worse than Trump did.
Nobody let 10 million illegals.
A green agenda will be healthy for the environment and the economy.

Trump is a purely self-interested prick. He will do whatever he feels will enrich him and feed his ego, our interests are not aligned.

Why the fuck can't you magats do a bing search? How hard it was to look up the info.
Here retards..

Global web icon
CNN
https://www.cnn.com/2024/07/27/politics/kamala-harris-key-issues

Here’s where Harris stands on key issues | CNN Politics

WEB3 days ago · US Vice President and Democratic Presidential candidate Kamala Harris speaks at West Allis Central High School during her first campaign rally in Milwaukee, …
Okay, let's go through that:

Abortion. Irrelevant as an issue to me, and WAY down most voter's list of priorities.

Economy. Harris wants to continue Leftist Democrat positions like:

Wrecking health care and raising the national cost by imposing by fiat a universal government run system.
Increasing vacation and family leave time. This costs money and lowers national productivity.
Impose rent controls and other measures that would exacerbate the housing shortage and affordability. Note, she also is only pandering to renters--about 40% or less of the US population.
Raising corporate taxes to one of the highest levels in the world (35%) reducing US corporate competitiveness and encouraging corporations to move out of the country.

Debt

Has no problem or issue with the national debt rising. Would forgive student loans raising it substancially.
Would continue policies of defict spending and borrowing.

Healthcare

Backs "Medicare for all" and imposing a universal government run system that the vast majority of Americans would be forced into even if she won't come right out and say that (that would be bad for her staying in office).
Backs heavy handed government price and even market controls on drugs.

Greentard stuff

Backs aggressive ending of oil production to include banning fracking early on.
Would pursue legal action against corporations and individuals that openly question the Left's positions on climate change.
Would push for solar, wind, EV's, etc., substancially raising energy costs and the costs of transportation.

Immigration

Two words: Open borders

Israel - Gaza war

She backs the terrorists.

Ukraine

Two words: More spending.

Trump is a purely self-interested prick. He will do whatever he feels will enrich him and feed his ego, our interests are not aligned.
47fz1p.jpg

Okay, let's go through that:

Abortion. Irrelevant as an issue to me, and WAY down most voter's list of priorities.

Economy. Harris wants to continue Leftist Democrat positions like:

Wrecking health care and raising the national cost by imposing by fiat a universal government run system.
Increasing vacation and family leave time. This costs money and lowers national productivity.
Impose rent controls and other measures that would exacerbate the housing shortage and affordability. Note, she also is only pandering to renters--about 40% or less of the US population.
Raising corporate taxes to one of the highest levels in the world (35%) reducing US corporate competitiveness and encouraging corporations to move out of the country.

Debt

Has no problem or issue with the national debt rising. Would forgive student loans raising it substancially.
Would continue policies of defict spending and borrowing.

Healthcare

Backs "Medicare for all" and imposing a universal government run system that the vast majority of Americans would be forced into even if she won't come right out and say that (that would be bad for her staying in office).
Backs heavy handed government price and even market controls on drugs.

Greentard stuff

Backs aggressive ending of oil production to include banning fracking early on.
Would pursue legal action against corporations and individuals that openly question the Left's positions on climate change.
Would push for solar, wind, EV's, etc., substancially raising energy costs and the costs of transportation.

Immigration

Two words: Open borders

Israel - Gaza war

She backs the terrorists.

Ukraine

Two words: More spending.
The VA is an example of a government ran health care system. The VA does not work well.

You need to seek medical attention for your delusional thinking.

The VA is an example of a government ran health care system. The VA does not work well.
The VA is hit and miss. Some parts of the VA work reasonably well, other parts are execrable. As a rule, as a VA hospital operates in a higher density urban area, the quality-of-service plummets. On the other hand, the wait times, services offered, and cost are generally terrible compared to the private sector.

Britain's NHS or Canada's national system are much the same way.

Harris was once labeled one of the most extreme far left senators out there. I find it interesting that now, being in the running for president, that this is being 'revised'

Harris was once labeled one of the most extreme far left senators out there. I find it interesting that now, being in the running for president, that this is being 'revised'
She is flip flopping on the border, ICE, Defunding the police, Medicare for all, and Fracking. She is doing that because her real position is too far left for normal Americans

Back