What can be done to prevent Islamic Jihadism in America

Additionally we need to be careful not to fall into their trap, they are trying to provoke us into a bad decision that will give them more power. Xenophobic behavior and action against the non-violent Muslims will give them credence to the argument that the West hates all Muslims and that it is All of Us against All of Them.

I nominate this post for the most stupid of the day.

Translation: I am very disappointed this last attack wasn't a Christian so I am going to go back to putting my head in the sand

Yep....that seems to be their drift....how absolutely pathetic....I hope these people live to see their loved ones beheaded by some jihadist.

What can be done to prevent Islamic Jihadism in America?

Get out of the Middle East, obviously.

One ignoramous after another .....where do they all come from? If you knew anything about muslim history you would know that they were engaging in jihad since long before we went into the middle east, long before there was even a modern state of Israel....you talk out of your ass. Next time before you open your pie hole study up.

What can be done to prevent Islamic Jihadism in America?

Get out of the Middle East, obviously.

One ignoramous after another .....where do they all come from? If you knew anything about muslim history you would know that they were engaging in jihad since long before we went into the middle east, long before there was even a modern state of Israel....you talk out of your ass. Next time before you open your pie hole study up.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...7OasC132aXODoSU-w&sig2=T1MmULlhTrYfSdD-wN9CcA

I remember after 9/11 the government asking people for ideas on how to fight the islamic terrorists....perhaps they need some more ideas now.

First of all there was suspicion regarding the home where the jihadists in San Bernadino were staying..............but it was not reported because...ya know as this was kalifornicate....the peeps did not want to be accused of waycism ya know...cant have dat.................http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2015...ch-redlands-home-tied-to-suspect-syed-farook/

what a fucking sociopath you are.

here you are trashing your own countrymen and the DEAD for a couple of political pennies gain.

you are fucking evil and a traitor to this nation

leave traitor

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...7OasC132aXODoSU-w&sig2=T1MmULlhTrYfSdD-wN9CcA

I've posted that very fact about 6 times and it still doesn't penetrate their thick skulls....pinheads just can't face reality....they spin history....and outright lie with
the most outrageous claims against everyone that tries to educate them...they stereotype entire groups and then claim everyone else does. They defend terrorists,
can't use the term Islamic terrorism, etc..

notice how MSNBC will describe the Calif. Muslim terrorists only as "killlers" 95% of the time....
Obama won't utter the words, Hillary won't utter the words,
crazy Sanders thinks Islamic terrorism is caused by global warming
Obama thinks they turn to terrorism because they need jobs
Apologists for Islamic terrorism seem demented to the rest of us...

We are in Afghanistan because Islamic terrorists that attacked us are there
We are in the area of Syria/Iraq because the Islamic terrorists that are attacking us right now are headquartered there
We are in Saudi Arabia because they are allies and have invited us to be there...

They are?

Name them.

I'll understand if you can't.

We are in the area of Syria/Iraq because the Islamic terrorists that are attacking us right now are headquartered there

Who's that, BLABO?

I'll understand if you don't know.

We are in Saudi Arabia because they are allies and have invited us to be there...

Didn't 15 of the 19 9/11 attackers come from Saudi Arabia? The others were from the United Arab Emirates, Egypt and Lebanon.

Poor BLABO.

I've posted that very fact about 6 times and it still doesn't penetrate their thick skulls....pinheads just can't face reality....they spin history....and outright lie with
the most outrageous claims against everyone that tries to educate them...they stereotype entire groups and then claim everyone else does. They defend terrorists,
can't use the term Islamic terrorism, etc..

notice how MSNBC will describe the Calif. Muslim terrorists only as "killlers" 95% of the time....
Obama won't utter the words, Hillary won't utter the words,
crazy Sanders thinks Islamic terrorism is caused by global warming
Obama thinks they turn to terrorism because they need jobs
Apologists for Islamic terrorism seem demented to the rest of us...

What, specifically, do you expect to happen if they say "radical Islam" or "Muslim terrorist"?

I've said it dozens of times. The entire religion and its practitioners aren't evil just because the terrorists are.

I have testified truly dozens of times. the entire religion of islam and it's pracitioners are evil because islam is the antichrist religion which Jesus told us clearly would come after Him. the false prophet mohamed [damned forever] is the false prophet of The Antichrist/ allah/ Lucifer/ [satan]. the proof is in the doctrine. if you were allowed to study scriptures for yourself, you would not be committing fornication [spiritually] with demons, the powers of darkness and the devil himself. just like eve was tempted by emotional, sensual feelings; even so are you tempted and wholly seduced [spiritually]. I could cite many proofs from the word of truth, but, I am tired of wasting energy on you.

I have testified truly dozens of times. the entire religion of islam and it's pracitioners are evil because islam is the antichrist religion which Jesus told us clearly would come after Him. the false prophet mohamed [damned forever] is the false prophet of The Antichrist/ allah/ Lucifer/ [satan]. the proof is in the doctrine. if you were allowed to study scriptures for yourself, you would not be committing fornication [spiritually] with demons, the powers of darkness and the devil himself. just like eve was tempted by emotional, sensual feelings; even so are you tempted and wholly seduced [spiritually]. I could cite many proofs from the word of truth, but, I am tired of wasting energy on you.

Okay gomer. images.jpg

Back