What can be done to prevent Islamic Jihadism in America

hehheh the libtards always resort to playing the race card when all else fails....pathetic.

I am not a bloody liberal. My great-grandfather was the last Liberal in my family, yobbo. I never 'play the race card' - I describe obvious Nazis as racist, racist.

I have testified truly dozens of times. the entire religion of islam and it's pracitioners are evil because islam is the antichrist religion which Jesus told us clearly would come after Him. the false prophet mohamed [damned forever] is the false prophet of The Antichrist/ allah/ Lucifer/ [satan]. the proof is in the doctrine. if you were allowed to study scriptures for yourself, you would not be committing fornication [spiritually] with demons, the powers of darkness and the devil himself. just like eve was tempted by emotional, sensual feelings; even so are you tempted and wholly seduced [spiritually]. I could cite many proofs from the word of truth, but, I am tired of wasting energy on you.

:rofl2: You're too much, Gomie. I commend you for adding comic relief to this forum.

Trade in toy toy gun in your avatar for a real weapon and start shooting up the Mosques. Or are you chicken?

f435cd650c2c74de0bc707b4ff597a99.jpg

I've said it dozens of times. The entire religion and its practitioners aren't evil just because the terrorists are.

and they are not good just because you think they are. Get real dude....call a spade a spade...or do you think that is waycist??? bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa git outta here dumbfuck.

It is a trivial stupidity that is repeated ova and ova ...so often that many of the fools actually believe it....well george was on their side.

Let me explain something...excuse me whilst i git Mah color crayons.....the dupes and slaves of islam are simply following the Koran....which instructs them to do what they are doing worldwide....killing the infidel....that is about as simple as I can make it....you got it? Now deal wid it chump.

I am not a bloody liberal. My great-grandfather was the last Liberal in my family, yobbo. I never 'play the race card' - I describe obvious Nazis as racist, racist.

You just a coinfused limey does not know his arse from a hole in the ground.....fukin english are just toooooo friggin stooopid...no wonder we always have to come ova dere and rescue yall.

You just a coinfused limey does not know his arse from a hole in the ground.....fukin english are just toooooo friggin stooopid...no wonder we always have to come ova dere and rescue yall.

You been spending too long with your cows, arsehole. I am not fucking English any more than I am a bloody Liberal! Do you let these half-witted cowboys vote over there? And as for rescuing us, bollux - you come here to make money, which is all you know, you thieving shithouse!

You been spending too long with your cows, arsehole. I am not fucking English any more than I am a bloody Liberal! Do you let these half-witted cowboys vote over there? And as for rescuing us, bollux - you come here to make money, which is all you know, you thieving shithouse!

But you are English.

:dealwithit:

and they are not good just because you think they are. Get real dude....call a spade a spade...or do you think that is waycist??? bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa git outta here dumbfuck.

It is a trivial stupidity that is repeated ova and ova ...so often that many of the fools actually believe it....well george was on their side.

Let me explain something...excuse me whilst i git Mah color crayons.....the dupes and slaves of islam are simply following the Koran....which instructs them to do what they are doing worldwide....killing the infidel....that is about as simple as I can make it....you got it? Now deal wid it chump.
Do something pussy

Did you get your hatred of the Jews from the Nazis? What did you think of Prince Harry dressing up like a nazi?

Do you really think you have any credibility? Have you ever read the Qu'ran? Any of it? Or are you like George Bush....completely ignorant in regards to islam...but willing to assume the role of Religious Commentator and trot around the globe proclaiming....'Islam a religion of peace' yeh we know all about dat.

As a matter of fact I have. That's how I know so many of you don't understand it and take it out of context.

Back