What do you call a person who won't wear a mask and wont get a Covid shot.

Its a question, what do you call this type of person who is a constant threat to their neighbors and community, a threat to your family and friends and is willing to sacrifice their own children to the God of their Ignorance.

Dead man walking.

In pure Boston fashion, I'd call him/her a "fuckin' retahd."

There are different levels of stupid in this world.

There are people who say “less” when “fewer” is appropriate.
There are people who think that “hip hop” is music.
I once had to break up with a girlfriend for referring to my fettucine as “noodles.”

But at the extreme end of the “fuckin’ retahd” scale are the 74,000,000+ idiots who
voted for Donald Pigfucker Trump after seeing his act for four years.
China or India couldn’t survive having that many idiots.
Our republic certainly can’t...and won’t.

One David Jeffrey Spetch is a major embarrassment.
74,000,000 are a fatal infection on the nation.

In pure Boston fashion, I'd call him/her a "fuckin' retahd."

There are different levels of stupid in this world.

There are people who say “less” when “fewer” is appropriate.
There are people who think that “hip hop” is music.
I once had to break up with a girlfriend for referring to my fettucine as “noodles.”

But at the extreme end of the “fuckin’ retahd” scale are the 74,000,000+ idiots who
voted for Donald Pigfucker Trump after seeing his act for four years.
China or India couldn’t survive having that many idiots.
Our republic certainly can’t...and won’t.

One David Jeffrey Spetch is a major embarrassment.
74,000,000 are a fatal infection on the nation.

STFU Mick..

Its a question, what do you call this type of person who is a constant threat to their neighbors and community, a threat to your family and friends and is willing to sacrifice their own children to the God of their Ignorance.

thats all fearmongering bullshit, unless you want to use the same logic on the flu, people who text/talk on the their phones while driving

"Dearly departed."

im-not-dead-yet-gif-1.gif

thats all fearmongering bullshit, unless you want to use the same logic on the flu, people who text/talk on the their phones while driving

Have you noticed the flu all but disappeared?

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/flu-has-disappeared-worldwide-during-the-covid-pandemic1/

stop with the bullshit hyperbole, you chickenshit sky is falling idiot

Of course it's no rocket science why the flu disappeared.

You are regular Captain Obvious around these parts. :laugh:

What a idiot , More people, 50% more, have died from covid in just a couple of years then all American soldiers in the ww1, ww2, Korea war Vietnam war,gulf war, war in Afghanistan,Iraq war, and 27 Indian wars. , You people are idiots.

What a idiot , More people, 50% more, have died from covid in just a couple of years then all American soldiers in the ww1, ww2, Korea war Vietnam war,gulf war, war in Afghanistan,Iraq war, and 27 Indian wars. , You people are idiots.

more bullshit lies, dying with covid is not the same as dying from covid, I know lots of people and don't know a single one that died from covid, several that had copd that died with covid. It is not the same. We already know that vaccinations do not prevent deaths and neither do masks. Don't be a dumbass

It's not scary enough to qualify.

I remember when JPP leftists were opposed to hyping pandemics and questioned vaccine safety.

I have heard that the N1H1 flu is not really any worse than a regular flu.... Infact some reputable sources have told me its not as bad as a regular flu.
Why the hype? What is it about this flu that sets it apart from other flu's?
ITs discusting what they are doing with this "epidemic"!
Reminds me of the out of control freak out the Right had over Ebola.
If you're not a health expert or you haven't studied viruses or illness or pandemics thoroughly & extensively: please stop.
IMHO, it's just the latest phase in the unholy alliance between the FDA and pharmaceutical industry. When I saw that chick from the WHO declare a pandemic (and if she didn't, I'll take it back), I practically lept from my chair! The worldwide death toll from this particular strain wasn't even enough to rate a percentage point as to how many people DIE annually in the USA from flu viruses that have been with us ever since I can remember. Interesting that time tested cures and remedies have to wait YEARS before the FDA decides that they can market with declarations of they cure.....while suddenly VACCINES are being rushed through for the N1H1....a flu viruse that compared to others is NOT even exceptionally lethal. As the old saying goes, follow the money!

more bullshit lies, dying with covid is not the same as dying from covid, I know lots of people and don't know a single one that died from covid, several that had copd that died with covid. It is not the same. We already know that vaccinations do not prevent deaths and neither do masks. Don't be a dumbass
People don't die from any Virus they all die from all the problems that are caused by a weekend Immunity and or preexisting conditions . That still means they died of the virus . Without getting covid they would still be alive, Of course it is called a covid death,How small of a brain does it take to fall into your ridiculous micro mind trap. Are you that lame?

Idiot 1,150,543 child COVID-19 cases were reported the past week from 1/13/22-1 Here is the real problem with SARS-CoV-2 it can attack the body in a range of ways, causing damage to the lungs, heart, nervous system, kidneys, liver and other organs. Mental health problems can arise from grief and loss, unresolved pain or fatigue, or from post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) after treatment in the intensive care unit (ICU). This will turn out to be the real issue with covid. These air heads think the only thing that counts is deaths, They are totally willing to sacrifice their children to their brain dead stupidity.

Ad hominem AND a strawman.

Again...

A child's chances of dying of Covid are 99.995%.
https://www.nationalreview.com/corne...9-995-percent/

You believe a parent is 'sacrificing their child' if they do not force them to get a vaccine for an illness that they have a 99.995% chance of surviving?

Yes or no, please?

Last edited:
I remember when JPP leftists were opposed to hyping pandemics and questioned vaccine safety.

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
IMHO, it's just the latest phase in the unholy alliance between the FDA and pharmaceutical industry. When I saw that chick from the WHO declare a pandemic (and if she didn't, I'll take it back), I practically lept from my chair! The worldwide death toll from this particular strain wasn't even enough to rate a percentage point as to how many people DIE annually in the USA from flu viruses that have been with us ever since I can remember. Interesting that time tested cures and remedies have to wait YEARS before the FDA decides that they can market with declarations of they cure.....while suddenly VACCINES are being rushed through for the N1H1....a flu viruse that compared to others is NOT even exceptionally lethal. As the old saying goes, follow the money!

Different type of virus, genius. Try to keep up.

Back