What do you call a person who won't wear a mask and wont get a Covid shot.

Different type of virus, genius. Try to keep up.

How so? Because you tried to downplay it because a DEMOCRAT was infesting the White House at the time, hypocrite?

I found this gem especially revealing: "Interesting that time tested cures and remedies have to wait YEARS before the FDA decides that they can market with declarations of they cure.....while suddenly VACCINES are being rushed through".

Yeah, you're a hypocrite.

What a idiot , More people, 50% more, have died from covid in just a couple of years then all American soldiers in the ww1, ww2, Korea war Vietnam war,gulf war, war in Afghanistan,Iraq war, and 27 Indian wars.

I doubt it.

How so? Because you tried to downplay it because a DEMOCRAT was infesting the White House at the time, hypocrite?

I found this gem especially revealing: "Interesting that time tested cures and remedies have to wait YEARS before the FDA decides that they can market with declarations of they cure.....while suddenly VACCINES are being rushed through".

Yeah, you're a hypocrite.

That was referring to the N1H1 virus in 2009, you nitwit. Whole different set of circumstances, treatements, gov't responses, etc. Learn to read carefully and comprehensively, will ya please? And research before you type....makes you look less stupid. And WTF and I trying to "downplay"? Is this another one of your ass backwards personal interpretations, or do you have quotes from me concerning COVID since last year? The curious readers would like a straight answer

That was referring to the N1H1 virus in 2009, you nitwit. Whole different set of circumstances, treatements, gov't responses, etc. Learn to read carefully and comprehensively, will ya please? And research before you type....makes you look less stupid. And WTF and I trying to "downplay"? Is this another one of your ass backwards personal interpretations, or do you have quotes from me concerning COVID since last year? The curious readers would like a straight answer

Hypocrite, exposed.

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post

Hypocrite, exposed.

Parroting idiot who can't meet the burden of proof to his squawks. His name is Legion, for they are many idiots.

You're done. Adios.

What do you call a person who won't wear a mask and wont get a Covid shot.Its a question, what do you call this type of person who is a constant threat to their neighbors and community, a threat to your family and friends and is willing to sacrifice their own children to the God of their Ignorance.
A resident of Mount Stupid.

https://www.ascpsychological.com/blog/mount-stupid/
Mount-Stupid_1.jpg

While the person is clearly either deluded or a fucking moron, I also fault our political leaders who feel compelled to politicize science, medicine and education.

Hypocrisy exposed

IMHO, it's just the latest phase in the unholy alliance between the FDA and pharmaceutical industry. When I saw that chick from the WHO declare a pandemic (and if she didn't, I'll take it back), I practically lept from my chair! The worldwide death toll from this particular strain wasn't even enough to rate a percentage point as to how many people DIE annually in the USA from flu viruses that have been with us ever since I can remember. Interesting that time tested cures and remedies have to wait YEARS before the FDA decides that they can market with declarations of they cure.....while suddenly VACCINES are being rushed through for the N1H1....a flu viruse that compared to others is NOT even exceptionally lethal. As the old saying goes, follow the money!

Listen right wingers tell me one statement about Covid that is the truth and means something.

You hyperventilate over it and there's not a thing you can do about it, so you should just relax.

The vaccinations don't work. Either you're going to live or not. Nobody gets out of this world alive.

You hyperventilate over it and there's not a thing you can do about it, so you should just relax.

The vaccinations don't work. Either you're going to live or not. Nobody gets out of this world alive.

If that's true, then why is Trump advocating vaccinations? Why are all the top Republican leaders vaccinated?

3qawsp.jpg

Its a question, what do you call this type of person who is a constant threat to their neighbors and community, a threat to your family and friends and is willing to sacrifice their own children to the God of their Ignorance.

depends.....if they are one of the many millions of people who have already had covid and have a stronger immunity than the vaxxed, you could call them survivors......

more bullshit lies, dying with covid is not the same as dying from covid, I know lots of people and don't know a single one that died from covid, several that had copd that died with covid. It is not the same. We already know that vaccinations do not prevent deaths and neither do masks. Don't be a dumbass
By the way this comment is Bozo talk that every hater is spitting out and is laughed at by real American and experts.

Its a question, what do you call this type of person who is a constant threat to their neighbors and community, a threat to your family and friends and is willing to sacrifice their own children to the God of their Ignorance.

A person.

Masks are completely ineffective against a virus.

Obviously, you want to mandate masks because your own mask doesn't work! Paradox M.
Obviously, you want to mandate vaccines because your own vaccination doesn't work! Paradox V.

Now you want to try to make a human being less than human.

Back