What do you call a person who won't wear a mask and wont get a Covid shot.

Love it the last 20 comments from people who will only tell you that they hate you and think you are dumb and attack your spelling. Or at their best they will respond to a thread about Trump with a comment about everything but Trump. Worthless to say the least.

Beep! Boop! Beep! Danger Will Robinson! Danger!
7416a213633cd5e82b339d189bd72ce0.gif

I'd say it was your choice to act like a fucking moron but I truly believe you have no choice in the matter.

So sacrificing your children to your stupidity and being a threat to your neighbors is free. Interesting , that's not what I would call it,.

Love it the last 20 comments from people who will only tell you that they hate you and think you are dumb and attack your spelling. Or at their best they will respond to a thread about Trump with a comment about everything but Trump. Worthless to say the least.

Hallucination.

Trump is the one to thank for turning a pandemic into politics. If he had cared more about public health than about optics, he would have told his base to wear masks and Republicans wouldn't be so loony about this.

Trump is the one to thank for turning a pandemic into politics. If he had cared more about public health than about optics, he would have told his base to wear masks and Republicans wouldn't be so loony about this.

Agreed overall but, TBH, I think Trump was more concerned about TrumpCo in a pandemic than politics, his duty or anything else. His hotels and resorts were going to take a major business hit for a pandemic that would last a few years.**

IMO, Trump delayed doing his duty as President to give his business time to realign for a Pandemic economy.

**https://www.healthline.com/health-n...8-flu-pandemic-as-the-omicron-variant-spreads
Historically, most pandemics last between 2 and a half to 3 and a half years.

Its a question, what do you call this type of person who is a constant threat to their neighbors and community, a threat to your family and friends and is willing to sacrifice their own children to the God of their Ignorance.
I don't call them anything because I don't care what others' do. I only worry about my actions as I am the only person I have any control over.

Why do you believe that Democrats turned COVID-19 into a political issue when it was President Trump who advocated ignoring science?

It is YOU ignoring science. It is YOU ignoring mathematics.
It is Democrats that shut down the economy, blaming a mild virus.
It is Democrats that made up all the 'death' numbers.
It is Democrats the created the fiction of the 'delta variant' and the 'omicron variant'.
It is Democrats the continue to push Paradox M and Paradox V.

Back