What do you call a person who won't wear a mask and wont get a Covid shot.

Republicans are trying to find a wedge issue, Democrats are trying to save as many lives as possible.

Is that why Democrats fund and support Antifa and BLM riots? Is that why Democrats created, and continue to fund and support the KKK? Is that why Democrats discarded the Constitution? Is that why Democrats conducted a silent coup and overthrew the government of the United States?

Fuck you.

Is that why Democrats fund and support Antifa and BLM riots? Is that why Democrats created, and continue to fund and support the KKK? Is that why Democrats discarded the Constitution? Is that why Democrats conducted a silent coup and overthrew the government of the United States?

Remember when Biden pardoned all those Antifa and BLM people... Well that is what we call a false memory. Biden never did.

Remember when Biden pardoned all those Antifa and BLM people... Well that is what we call a false memory. Biden never did.

I remember when Trump promised pardons but he rarely gave any out. Trump screwed over the militias and his Qless sheeple by not pardoning them for the coup attempt.

His fans had expected Trump would keep his word. My guess is that at least a few militia members will take exception to being fucked over by Trump. Maybe I'm wrong and they're all chickenshits.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/opi...rdon-his-capitol-riot-accomplices/4446261001/
Why didn't Donald Trump pardon his Capitol mob accomplices?
Opinion: He's done what he's always done with people he doesn't need anymore.

So his supporters gathered together and attacked the U.S. Capitol and, when the coup failed, hundreds of them were arrested.

...Before he left office a number of them asked for a pardon.

Jenna Ryan, a Texas real estate agent charged in the storming of the Capitol, told CBS News, “I would like a pardon from the president of the United States. I think that we all deserve a pardon. I’m facing a prison sentence. I think that I do not deserve that.”

Likewise, Adam Newbold, a retired U.S. Navy SEAL who boasted on Facebook about “breaching the Capitol,” told ABC News, “I would like to express to you just a cry for clemency, as you understand that my life now has been absolutely turned upside-down.”

Trump did not come to their rescue.

Why?

Because Trump knew that if he did something like that he would be more or less admitting that they weren’t just supporters, but accomplices, which wouldn’t look good at his impeachment trial. So, he’s done what he’s always done with people he found useful once but not anymore.

He threw them under the bus.

I remember when Trump promised pardons but he rarely gave any out. Trump screwed over the militias and his Qless sheeple by not pardoning them.

His fan had expected he would.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/opi...rdon-his-capitol-riot-accomplices/4446261001/
Why didn't Donald Trump pardon his Capitol mob accomplices?
Opinion: He's done what he's always done with people he doesn't need anymore.

So his supporters gathered together and attacked the U.S. Capitol and, when the coup failed, hundreds of them were arrested.

...Before he left office a number of them asked for a pardon.

Jenna Ryan, a Texas real estate agent charged in the storming of the Capitol, told CBS News, “I would like a pardon from the president of the United States. I think that we all deserve a pardon. I’m facing a prison sentence. I think that I do not deserve that.”

Likewise, Adam Newbold, a retired U.S. Navy SEAL who boasted on Facebook about “breaching the Capitol,” told ABC News, “I would like to express to you just a cry for clemency, as you understand that my life now has been absolutely turned upside-down.”

Trump did not come to their rescue.

Why?

Because Trump knew that if he did something like that he would be more or less admitting that they weren’t just supporters, but accomplices, which wouldn’t look good at his impeachment trial. So, he’s done what he’s always done with people he found useful once but not anymore.

He threw them under the bus.

Do U Want 2 B Better?

I remember when Trump promised pardons but he rarely gave any out. Trump screwed over the militias and his Qless sheeple by not pardoning them for the coup attempt.
...deleted Mantras 9b...1f...1h...1...1f...21e...21c...4b...4c..4c...4b...1f...1h...21c...

Trump is not a Democrat. Democrats conducted the coup. It was successful (so far).

And you support them.

61i7gp.gif

Sybil, you're a fucking moron.

People don't die from any Virus they all die from all the problems that are caused by a weekend Immunity and or preexisting conditions . That still means they died of the virus . Without getting covid they would still be alive, Of course it is called a covid death,How small of a brain does it take to fall into your ridiculous micro mind trap. Are you that lame?

no copd people will die anyway, stage 4 cancer people will die anyway, no different than getting pneumonia before you die with a much more serious disease

Back