What do you call a person who won't wear a mask and wont get a Covid shot.

Its a question, what do you call this type of person who is a constant threat to their neighbors and community, a threat to your family and friends and is willing to sacrifice their own children to the God of their Ignorance.

What do you call a person who won't wear a mask and wont get a Covid shot.

I just call them TRUMPTARDS for short!

PettyUglyJanenschia-size_restricted.gif

bullshit numbers from a bullshit media, covid did not kill people killed on car wreck, get it dumb prick? do I need to retype it? get it dumb prick?
Wow all the facts and all the police and all of the government and all the Media and all the Medical field and all the stats tell us the number that have been killed by covid and now you come along and say because you are you, that they are all wrong and you who has no clue , no source, no idea , no facts no data but you still think someone will believe you. WHY?

Love these Idiots that think that them saying what ever comes into their imagination makes it a fact and think that other people should except what they say as fact ,no matter who says they aren't/ That would be a acceptable definition of stupid I think.

Do not forget that Night also claims that Covid has not been isolated, or gene sequenced. Or that it is impossible to have a variant of Covid.
Thee guy is a idiot , why even read what he says , he only can operate with lies so ignore him.

Thee guy is a idiot , why even read what he says , he only can operate with lies so ignore him.

Into the Night/gfm175/IBDaMann is insane. Probably paranoid schizophrenic. Click his signature link to see his online manifesto.

The right can\t argue or debate their ideas of covid there is no way they can source it or find a reference to their ignorance , without their sources be brain dead lies. Please Anyone on the right say anything you think are factual and supports your ideas and source it for us to look at. The right never says the truth about anything.

You posted this a couple of days ago.

How long is a month on your planet?

Imbecile! are there any posts on this thread (or this site, for that matter) from December? The first 1 week or so of this month?

Quit stalling, produce where I've given the Biden Administration latitude or a double standard. If you can't, just keep braying like an ass as you usually do.

Love these Idiots that think that them saying what ever comes into their imagination makes it a fact and think that other people should except what they say as fact ,no matter who says they aren't/ That would be a acceptable definition of stupid I think.

It certainly would be a definition of Fox News!

Imbecile! are there any posts on this thread (or this site, for that matter) from December? The first 1 week or so of this month?

Quit stalling, produce where I've given the Biden Administration latitude or a double standard. If you can't, just keep braying like an ass as you usually do.

668326d1103f808211e321bdb4775788364eda80_00.gif

There you have it, dear readers. Unable to deny the factual reality of his error, this Legion of Lunkheads just deteriorates into memes and changing screen names.

Still and always be an intellectually dishonest and impotent MAGA minion, our Legion.

I'm done with him until March.

I'm done with him until March.

You claimed you were done with me two days ago, didn't you, liar?

Why, yes, yes, you did.

01-29-2022, 12:10 AM

When will it be March on your planet? Thursday?

Today, 10:27 PM

I've been away a month and more.

01-28-2022, 11:59 PM

SCOTUS are appointed by duly elected gov't representatives at their discretion. Sometimes those choices don't please everyone (ex., Clarence Thomas). Corporations that hire from the general population are subject to laws and guidelines that are geared to prevent discrimination based on race, creed or color. Last time I checked, there was no shortage of white folk on the Scotus. So spare us all your BS.

There are plenty more dating from the 16th.

You're dismissed, lying, delusional hypocrite.

The right can\t argue or debate their ideas of covid there is no way they can source it or find a reference to their ignorance , without their sources be brain dead lies. Please Anyone on the right say anything you think are factual and supports your ideas and source it for us to look at. The right never says the truth about anything.

Paradox M. Paradox V. Denial of the N95 specification. Denial of the Class I medical specification.

Back