What do you call a person who won't wear a mask and wont get a Covid shot.

Trump wore a mask AND received the Covid vaccine.

I am fully aware of this! But Thanks Captain Obvious! You may want to explain this to Trumpards!

w5HJ3fnkcDMG.gif

Wow all the facts and all the police and all of the government and all the Media and all the Medical field and all the stats tell us the number that have been killed by covid and now you come along and say because you are you, that they are all wrong and you who has no clue , no source, no idea , no facts no data but you still think someone will believe you. WHY?

anyone with the brain the size of a piss ant realizes we have been lied to. 8 months ago if one said a vaccinated person could spread covid he would be banned from Twitter, now that is considered fact. I wish you lived closer to me so I could take advantage of your poor judgement, how much did that "sucker" tattoo on your forehead cost?

and did not die of covid as reported

There are multiple ways to count things. Lets say that you shoot a gun at a building. You hit and kill two people: one falling from the top of the building, and one sitting in the building. The person that was falling from the top of the building would have died a tenth of a second after you shot him from hitting the ground, but you still killed him first. You are guilty of two murders.

But if you look at excess deaths, rather than cause of deaths, the one falling would have died anyway. The one sitting inside would have lived. So you are only guilty of one excess death.

There are people who would have died anyway, even without Covid. Like with many pneumonias, Covid killed them first. You might argue that means the "real" Covid number is far lower... Until you realized that the excess deaths number is much higher than the proven deaths from Covid.

so covid deaths are explicitly your newly defined excess deaths?
There is no such thing as an 'excess death'. Buzzword fallacy.

The concept of excess deaths goes back to the 1800's. It was used to study cholera deaths. I am only 51 years old, so definitely did not invent the term.

I tend to use The Economist's excess deaths numbers. I believe they do a good job, but there are and will be many others studying excess deaths. The Economist is a conservative British news magazine, and their numbers are for most of the countries. I have no control over their methodology.

Excess deaths have been used to study all sorts of major events, from wars, to hurricanes, to recessions, to pandemics. Excess deaths is not a method unique to Covid.

Excess deaths are a way of understanding the number of deaths, but like all other statistics can distort if misused. Taiwan has had 850 deaths attributed to Covid, but NEGATIVE 3,710 excess deaths. In effect, the Covid pandemic has caused more people to survive in Taiwan. The Taiwanese are taking precautions that are not just saving their lives from Covid, but also from colds and flus. The disease itself killed 850, and probably more, but the precautions related to the disease saved more than 4,000 lives making the pandemic a net life saver.

https://www.economist.com/graphic-detail/coronavirus-excess-deaths-tracker

The concept of excess deaths goes back to the 1800's. It was used to study cholera deaths. I am only 51 years old, so definitely did not invent the term.

I tend to use The Economist's excess deaths numbers. I believe they do a good job, but there are and will be many others studying excess deaths. The Economist is a conservative British news magazine, and their numbers are for most of the countries. I have no control over their methodology.

Excess deaths have been used to study all sorts of major events, from wars, to hurricanes, to recessions, to pandemics. Excess deaths is not a method unique to Covid.

Excess deaths are a way of understanding the number of deaths, but like all other statistics can distort if misused. Taiwan has had 850 deaths attributed to Covid, but NEGATIVE 3,710 excess deaths. In effect, the Covid pandemic has caused more people to survive in Taiwan. The Taiwanese are taking precautions that are not just saving their lives from Covid, but also from colds and flus. The disease itself killed 850, and probably more, but the precautions related to the disease saved more than 4,000 lives making the pandemic a net life saver.

https://www.economist.com/graphic-detail/coronavirus-excess-deaths-tracker

it's nazi bullshit.

There are multiple ways to count things. Lets say that you shoot a gun at a building. You hit and kill two people: one falling from the top of the building, and one sitting in the building. The person that was falling from the top of the building would have died a tenth of a second after you shot him from hitting the ground, but you still killed him first. You are guilty of two murders.

But if you look at excess deaths, rather than cause of deaths, the one falling would have died anyway. The one sitting inside would have lived. So you are only guilty of one excess death.

There are people who would have died anyway, even without Covid. Like with many pneumonias, Covid killed them first. You might argue that means the "real" Covid number is far lower... Until you realized that the excess deaths number is much higher than the proven deaths from Covid.

apples and oranges, poor analogy

Back