What do you call a person who won't wear a mask and wont get a Covid shot.

no copd people will die anyway, stage 4 cancer people will die anyway, no different than getting pneumonia before you die with a much more serious disease

Covid can manifest itself as a pneumonia, so I guess in that case, it is no different than a pneumonia. It has killed quite a few people. Many were in bad health, but would have lived for decades more. The Economist excess deaths rate for the USA is just under a million, at 988,180. There would be nearly a million more Americans alive today if it were not for Covid.

That is a million people that would not have died "anyway".

no copd people will die anyway, stage 4 cancer people will die anyway, no different than getting pneumonia before you die with a much more serious disease
I'll explain stupid for you , someone calling Covid a minor disease, when it has killed way more people in this country then all the wars this country has ever been in excluding just the civil war. What a idiot.

Covid can manifest itself as a pneumonia,
Covid19 is not pneumonia. Pneumonia is not covid19.
so I guess in that case, it is no different than a pneumonia.
Covid19 is not pneumonia.
It has killed quite a few people.
Covid19 does not kill.
Many were in bad health, but would have lived for decades more.
Covid19 does not kill. Speculation used as data. Argument from randU fallacy.
The Economist excess deaths rate for the USA is just under a million, at 988,180.
There is no such thing an 'excess death rate'. Making up random numbers is not data.
There would be nearly a million more Americans alive today if it were not for Covid.
Argument from randU fallacy. Attempted proof by bad math.
Argument by repetition fallacy. Argument from randU fallacy.

Republicans are desperate to come up with an argument that Covid is really not that bad. Kind of makes you wonder why it is so important for them to make it not look like a terrible disaster.

It is not a terrible disaster. Covid19 is an exceptionally mild variant of the Covid/SARS series.
NONE of the Covid/SARS series viruses kill.

The only 'terrible disaster' is Democrat fear mongering, the way Democrats shut down the economy, and the way Democrats continue to try to mandate various forms of tyranny.

I'll explain stupid for you , someone calling Covid a minor disease, when it has killed way more people in this country then all the wars this country has ever been in excluding just the civil war. What a idiot.

Covid19 is an exceptional minor variant of the Covid/SARS series of viruses. It does not kill.
Argument from randU fallacy. You are just making up numbers.

bullshit numbers from a bullshit media, covid did not kill people killed on car wreck, get it dumb prick? do I need to retype it? get it dumb prick?

Republicans are desperate to come up with an argument that Covid is really not that bad. Kind of makes you wonder why it is so important for them to make it not look like a terrible disaster.

because it is not, flu deaths did not just vanish, flu deaths are being called covid deaths as are pneumonia deaths, heart disease deaths, and cancer deaths

Covid can manifest itself as a pneumonia, so I guess in that case, it is no different than a pneumonia. It has killed quite a few people. Many were in bad health, but would have lived for decades more. The Economist excess deaths rate for the USA is just under a million, at 988,180. There would be nearly a million more Americans alive today if it were not for Covid.

someone with stage 4 cancer in hospice would not live for decades more. You post such idiotic shit

You deny that you made up Sybil for someone to talk to??? Pathetic.
You're the one denying she isn't in there with you, dumbass. You claimed to be speaking for her by denying her presence on the forum. Ergo, she's behind your computer with you.

someone with stage 4 cancer in hospice would not live for decades more. You post such idiotic shit

Free hats for when you take to the streets!!!!

32jai7.jpg

Covid19 does not kill....There is no such thing an 'excess death rate'. Making up random numbers is not data.

Do not forget that Night also claims that Covid has not been isolated, or gene sequenced. Or that it is impossible to have a variant of Covid.

Last edited:
You're the one denying she isn't in there with you, dumbass. You claimed to be speaking for her by denying her presence on the forum. Ergo, she's behind your computer with you.

Sybil isn't here, dumbass. She (since you've decided this fantasy character of yours is female) is not here. No one is behind my computer. I keep that area open for ventilation.

Back