What do you think, Liberals?

What relevancy does work status and adulthood have to the op? Based on your comments, it's hard to believe that you're an adult, in the first place. At least a mature adult. So far all you've come up with is a bunch of stupid one-liners. Also, is your brain fried, or are you an out of work comedian?
Your to young to know what a nerdy douchebag you are.

What relevancy does work status and adulthood have to the op? Based on your comments, it's hard to believe that you're an adult, in the first place. At least a mature adult. So far all you've come up with is a bunch of stupid one-liners. Also, is your brain fried, or are you an out of work comedian?
Your post is a stupid one liner junior!

Bored with your idiocy, yes. Tired of your ignorance, yes. Alas, you are incorrect. As noted, your premise is a strawman. Provide proof of your argument if you want to.procede
Bored in general, yes. Tired of truth, BIG yes. Too lazy to respond, even BIGGER yes. The observations are there for ya, Rune.... always there for ya. They're not going anywhere. ;)

Bored in general, yes. Tired of truth, BIG yes. Too lazy to respond, even BIGGER yes. The observations are there for ya, Rune.... always there for ya. They're not going anywhere. ;)

They are not observations, retard, they are falsehoods, proven by you COMPLETE INABILITY to provide ANY EVIDENCE WHAT SO-EVER.

You are a joke, and I wasted too much time here already.

You will get no further replies unless and until you provide proof of these "observations", every one of which is based on ignorant assumptions, not facts.

They are not observations, retard, they are falsehoods, proven by you COMPLETE INABILITY to provide ANY EVIDENCE WHAT SO-EVER.
Actually they're pretty much the truth, and you can't stand it. Of course you can't stand anything, really. Unless it has to do with pain and suffering, and then you're all over it.

You are a joke, and I wasted too much time here already.
Oh, I'm sure you are quite the expert on wasting time.

You will get no further replies unless and until you provide proof of these "observations", every one of which is based on ignorant assumptions, not facts.
I will get no further replies because the truth shuts you people up.

Actually they're pretty much the truth, and you can't stand it. Of course you can't stand anything, really. Unless it has to do with pain and suffering, and then you're all over it.

Oh, I'm sure you are quite the expert on wasting time.

I will get no further replies because the truth shuts you people up.

PROVE LIBERALS SUPPORT SHARIA LAW OR SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Back