What do you think, Liberals?

Correct, and six months ago it was still fact that the group you linked to was not endorsed, sponsored by or financed by the DNC despite your attempts to link them.
They linked themselves. All we did is report the fact that your side never brushed them off.

Riiiiiiiiight...you just can't prove it with anything resembling facts.
No, you just refuse to see what the DNC has been trying to accomplish.

They linked themselves. All we did is report the fact that your side never brushed them off.

Well I'm sure for a "diverse" group like the GOP, giving members of religions you don't like the brush off is perfectly acceptable.

We Democrats however remember what country this is and are proud to display our commitment to religious FREEDOM by letting members of differing religions hold their meetings in conjunction with the Democratic National Convention.

But you go right on showing everyone just what a "big tent" kind of group the GOP really is to people that don't look like them.

No, you just refuse to see what the DNC has been trying to accomplish.

The only thing I don't see is any proof from you that Liberals are promoting Sharia Law.

Well I'm sure for a "diverse" group like the GOP, giving members of religions you don't like the brush off is perfectly acceptable.

We Democrats however remember what country this is and are proud to display our commitment to religious FREEDOM by letting members of differing religions hold their meetings in conjunction with the Democratic National Convention.

But you go right on showing everyone just what a "big tent" kind of group the GOP really is to people that don't look like them.
You really are brainwashed, aren't you? See, there's a difference between linking with Muslims, and linking with Radical Muslims. Your side seems to be doing an awful lot of linking with the latter. We have the aforementioned DNC hopefuls as one example, and more recently, we have Samira Ibrahim, a confirmed America hater, who was to be honored by Michelle Obama and John Kerry at a State Department function. It all goes back to that testing the waters issue, again. There are too many indicators on your side for the observant to simply overlook.

The only thing I don't see is any proof from you that Liberals are promoting Sharia Law.
That's because it's right under your nose. ;)

Last edited:
You really are brainwashed, aren't you? See, there's a difference between linking with Muslims, and linking with Radical Muslims. Your side seems to be doing an awful lot of linking with the latter. We have the aforementioned DNC hopefuls as one example, and more recently, we have Samira Ibrahim, a confirmed America hater, who was to be honored by Michelle Obama and John Kerry at a State Department function. It all goes back to that testing the waters issue, again. There are too many indicators on your side for the observant to simply overlook.

That's because it's right under your nose. ;)

Yeah...brainwashed to expect some actual FACTS from someone claiming Liberals are promoting Sharia Law.

You claim these facts are right under my nose, but for some reason you can't link to any.

You claim these "facts" are right under my nose, but for some reason you only link to sites that allow on their "feelings" about Muslims to govern their thought processes.

Yeah...brainwashed to expect some actual FACTS from someone claiming Liberals are promoting Sharia Law.

You claim these facts are right under my nose, but for some reason you can't link to any.

You claim these "facts" are right under my nose, but for some reason you only link to sites that allow on their "feelings" about Muslims to govern their thought processes.
Hey, this is opinion sharing here. The OP was an opinion, and so are my remarks. In my OPINION, your side is promoting Sharia Law. I've given you the indicators, and you've done nothing to defend your side except cry for facts. Liars also cry for facts when they're up to their ass in reasonable suspicion.

You revel in ignorance; I will keep reporting. ;)

Last edited:
Hey, this is opinion sharing here. The OP was an opinion, and so are my remarks. In my OPINION, your side is promoting Sharia Law. I've given you the indicators, and you've done nothing to defend your side except cry for facts. Liars also cry for facts when they're up to their ass in reasonable suspicion.

You revel in ignorance; I will keep reporting. ;)

Well it took 11 pages and numerous detours, but you finally admitted that the OP is only your OPINION and you've got zero proof to back up your feelings about Liberals.

Angry Rightie opinion...no facts or evidence.

Long on opinion...short on facts.

You actually cite Rush Limberger...proof you've got NOTHING. but narrow minded supposition.

The opinion of a whiny Christian angry because Muslim number are rising...

WOW...you actually linked to Rush Limberger and Ann COULTER and have the nerve to call it proof?

Up to your asses in suspicion....

All you've got are the fevered delusions of your paranoid little mind.

Angry Rightie opinion...no facts or evidence.

Long on opinion...short on facts.

You actually cite Rush Limberger...proof you've got NOTHING. but narrow minded supposition.

The opinion of a whiny Christian angry because Muslim number are rising...

WOW...you actually linked to Rush Limberger and Ann COULTER and have the nerve to call it proof?

All you've got are the fevered delusions of your paranoid little mind.
Give it up, Zappster. Your ad hominems aren't going to change anything. Here, check these out. The sheer totality of it all is what you can't fight. ;)

http://ricochet.com/main-feed/Why-Liberals-Love-Islam

http://www.greeleygazette.com/press/?p=5083

http://www.americanthinker.com/2007/01/paradise_lost_why_the_left_lov.html

http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/kellmeyer/091112

http://www.examiner.com/article/liberals-don-t-even-understand-what-they-defend-this-case-sharia-law

http://patriotaction.net/profiles/blogs/obama-liberals-and-sharia-law

http://www.biblebanner.com/articles/general/libsmusl.htm

It goes on, and on, and on....

Yes, there is no end to the lies from far right hate sites.
Multiple repetitions of falsehoods do not make them true, despite the best efforts of Limbaugh and Rove though.

Bottom line, you are a sucker, and a dumb one at that.

Man up, admit you were wrong, and we can go on from there.

Liberals support freedom of religion, nothing more, nothing less.

There is no proof of your claims, because they are lies. DIRTY STINKING LIES, DESIGNED TO DIVIDE THE COUNTRY.

Yes, there is no end to the lies from far right hate sites.
Multiple repetitions of falsehoods do not make them true, despite the best efforts of Limbaugh and Rove though.

Bottom line, you are a sucker, and a dumb one at that.

Man up, admit you were wrong, and we can go on from there.

Liberals support freedom of religion, nothing more, nothing less.

There is no proof of your claims, because they are lies. DIRTY STINKING LIES, DESIGNED TO DIVIDE THE COUNTRY.
This single-sided diatribe isn't helping your defense, Rune. The people from these sources I posted are not idiots, and neither am I. We all see what you people are trying to do. Sure, it seems to be working to some extent on the clueless masses, but perversion doesn't last forever (including the morally bankrupted mindset of the Left).

This single-sided diatribe isn't helping your defense, Rune. The people from these sources I posted are not idiots,
Correct, they are liars
and neither am I.
Yes, you are an idiot, this thread provides ample proof...
We all see what you people are trying to do. Sure, it seems to be working to some extent on the clueless masses, but perversion doesn't last forever (including the morally bankrupted mindset of the Left).
LMFAO, shut up you fucking moron. Bravo (Nova) is smarter than you.

Congrats...you managed to gather a bunch of articles written by some other paranoid conservatives who also express their FEELINGS.

UNFORTUNATELY that's all you've got...the collected ramblings of other angry Righties looking for another way to further demonize Liberals in this country.

Conservatives realize their attempts to paint Liberals as enemies of this nation aren't working and this is just the latest lame attempt to scare Americans into voting Republican.

Correct, they are liars Yes, you are an idiot, this thread provides ample proof... LMFAO, shut up you fucking moron. Bravo (Nova) is smarter than you.
And you're dumber than us both.

Rune. Dipshit. Leftist weasel. I want you to explain why you love and support Sharia Law. Don't be a pussy. Most on here will appreciate the honesty. It'll be a breath of fresh air from the stagnance that is your typical point of view.

Last edited:
Congrats...you managed to gather a bunch of articles written by some other paranoid conservatives who also express their FEELINGS.

UNFORTUNATELY that's all you've got...the collected ramblings of other angry Righties looking for another way to further demonize Liberals in this country.

Conservatives realize their attempts to paint Liberals as enemies of this nation aren't working and this is just the latest lame attempt to scare Americans into voting Republican.
Thank you, Zappa. You know, until one of you Lefties gets super careless, all I can really do is load up the evidence for your viewing pleasure. It's up to the good people of this forum to either accept or reject it.

Here's another incriminating point of view that I hadn't previously considered:

http://freedomoutpost.com/2012/11/feminists-are-hypocrites-on-sharia-law-2/

And you're dumber than us both.

Rune. Dipshit. Leftist weasel. I want you to explain why you love and support Sharia Law. Don't be a pussy. Most on here will appreciate the honesty. It'll be a breath of fresh air from the stagnance that is your typical point of view.

Waaaah. Don't cry.

Back