What do you think, Liberals?

Your son beats his wife and you ignore it, tolerate it, allow it....then you promote it....not so much actively, but passively....
You neighbor is a mugger, tells you tales of his escapades,...you continue to be his friend, you ignore his being a thief, you tolerate, by your tolerance, you promote it
You daughter is bullied in school, you ignore it, you tolerate it, and by your attitude, you promote it.
Your friend is a racist and you ignore his bigotry, you tolerate it, so you promote it.

the examples are endless and it includes tolerating Muslims, Sharia law and Islamic barbarism in general....if you tolerate evil, you're promoting evil.

We tolerate you. Are we promoting ignorance?

We tolerate you. Are we promoting ignorance?

According to your apparent definition of ignorance "anything which does not fall squarely within my ideology" Then yes, yes you are. :rolleyes:

Your son beats his wife and you ignore it, tolerate it, allow it....then you promote it....not so much actively, but passively....
You neighbor is a mugger, tells you tales of his escapades,...you continue to be his friend, you ignore his being a thief, you tolerate, by your tolerance, you promote it
You daughter is bullied in school, you ignore it, you tolerate it, and by your attitude, you promote it.
Your friend is a racist and you ignore his bigotry, you tolerate it, so you promote it.

the examples are endless and it includes tolerating Muslims, Sharia law and Islamic barbarism in general....if you tolerate evil, you're promoting evil.

So you are for abandoning the 1st amendment because you don't like the way Muslims practice their religion.

understood.

As I thought...you can't point to a single thing that's been "taken away" from Christians in this country.
You got it right early on. At least partially right. Take away the bullshit and and the sarcasm, and you pretty much nailed it. The right to display the Ten Commandments on public property. The right to open sporting events with prayer. The right to be openly Christian in a Christian nation. Your side is trying to end all of it.

No proof, no actual evidence to support these outlandish claims...just more of the same unfounded, third-party, hearsay.

Christians can pray silently to themselves at ANY TIME, ANYWHERE THEY LIKE...however, it's phony "Christians" like yourself who constantly feel the need to loudly proclaim your just love it when you've got that captive audience so you can show off your religiosity.
You're the one with no proof, my friend. What is it with you liberals? Do you actually believe that all you have to do is simply say it and it's so?

But owning slaves was one of the "Christian standards" this country was founded on...
But 19th century Democrats actually shed blood to keep their slaves. Did early Christians do that?

as for what I believe, don't presume to tell me my beliefs.
I will tell you what you believe based on what you communicate to me. I will happily do this all day.

I believe in GOD, I DON'T believe it's necessary to loudly proclaim my love of GOD at every sporting event...my relationship with Him is personal and none of anyone's business.
And your god loves your silence. It makes your life as a liberal so much easier.

You keep trying to scare everyone with your "Sharia law is a comin to get ya" warning...you just point to single shred of evidence that backs up your little fantasy.
I've already given you one link which you STILL haven't broken down. I guess the proper question to you is, are you openly opposed to Sharia Law in the US? If so, what are you doing to prevent it?

So you don't want anyone to judge Christianity by observing "real world Christians", yet you judge Islam by it's "real world" practitioners...why the double standard?
Deceptive comment. It comes down to this: I want Christianity to have its rightful place in this Country, and you don't. I want Christians and Muslims to be judged by their individual actions; you want to judge Christianity by the acts of a few stupid Christians.

As long as Christianity remains unchanged in your heart, it matters not what unbelievers try to change it to outside of you.
Is that what atheists gave you permission to believe?

nope...not my job to disprove anything.
Because you're a liberal. ;)

Y-O-U claimed Liberals were trying to promote Sharia Law, yet can't provide any evidence to back up your claim.
I gave you a link, and Y-O-U chose to ignore it. Break it down. Prove to me that it's wrong. You are the liberal, remember? Dazzle me with your superior intellect.

Until you finally do provide some proof, your neo-con fantasy will remain just that...a fantasy.
Sorry pal. I provided observations that support my belief that you are defending Sharia Law. It's up to you to prove otherwise. Link some examples that show Democrats opposing Sharia Law.

Then show everyone some of these "polished liars" out testing the waters and promoting Sharia Law.
That's your job. I provided the link. Now you demolish it with your powers of enlightenment.

Last edited:
You got it right early on. At least partially right. Take away the bullshit and and the sarcasm, and you pretty much nailed it. The right to display the Ten Commandments on public property. The right to open sporting events with prayer. The right to be openly Christian in a Christian nation. Your side is trying to end all of it.

You're the one with no proof, my friend. What is it with you liberals? Do you actually believe that all you have to do is simply say it and it's so?

But 19th century Democrats actually shed blood to keep their slaves. Did early Christians do that?

I will tell you what you believe based on what you communicate to me. I will happily do this all day.

And your god loves your silence. It makes your life as a liberal so much easier.

I've already given you one link which you STILL haven't broken down. I guess the proper question to you is, are you openly opposed to Sharia Law in the US? If so, what are you doing to prevent it?

Deceptive comment. It comes down to this: I want Christianity to have its rightful place in this Country, and you don't. I want Christians and Muslims to be judged by their individual actions; you want to judge Christianity by the acts of a few stupid Christians.

Is that what atheists gave you permission to believe?

Because you're a liberal. ;)

I gave you a link, and Y-O-U chose to ignore it. Break it down. Prove to me that it's wrong. You are the liberal, remember? Dazzle me with your superior intellect.

Sorry pal. I provided observations that support my belief that you are defending Sharia Law. It's up to you to prove otherwise. Link some examples that show Democrats opposing Sharia Law.

That's your job. I provided the link. Now you demolish it with your powers of enlightenment.
\

Nope, sorry.

YOU started this thread with your OP and your claim that Liberals promote Sharia Law...you have YET to prove that statement correct so the onus is still on you to back up your allegation.

\

Nope, sorry.

YOU started this thread with your OP and your claim that Liberals promote Sharia Law...you have YET to prove that statement correct so the onus is still on you to back up your allegation.

Almost 10 pages of back and forth and STILL no proof Liberals want to promote Sharia Law like the OP claimed...

Typical.

Almost 10 pages of back and forth and STILL no proof Liberals want to promote Sharia Law like the OP claimed...

Typical.
First of all, there is no proof, that I can find, that shows outright liberal support of Sharia Law. They're simply not that stupid. There is, however, evidence of liberal actions that strengthen the argument that they do support Sharia Law. We'll continue with the link, that I started with at the outset, and that Y-O-U ignored. Make a response to that link, and then we will go over some other information.

First of all, there is no proof, that I can find, that shows outright liberal support of Sharia Law. They're simply not that stupid. There is, however, evidence of liberal actions that strengthen the argument that they do support Sharia Law. We'll continue with the link, that I started with at the outset, and that Y-O-U ignored. Make a response to that link, and then we will go over some other information.
Once you get laid for the first time, your ingrained republican loser mentality might shake lose.

First of all, there is no proof, that I can find, that shows outright liberal support of Sharia Law. .

Thanks for admitting your OP is a pack of ruthless, race baiting lies, that you have no evidence to back up any of it, yet you continue to want to "debate" the "topic".

You are a loser who believes right wing lies as if they were facts, in other words a sucker. Now go fuck yourself.

Thanks for admitting your OP is a pack of ruthless, race baiting lies, that you have no evidence to back up any of it, yet you continue to want to "debate" the "topic".

You are a loser who believes right wing lies as if they were facts, in other words a sucker. Now go fuck yourself.
The evidence is there, sad sac. I posted some observations about your side, and all I asked for was a little honesty. Of course, you and I both know that's now impossible, as the truth makes you squirm. We believe you perverts support Sharia Law, and we've seen NOTHING to tell us otherwise. All we have to go on are the subtle instances that lead us to believe that you creeps are trying to hide something sinister.

Now, care to take another shot, or are you going to just sit there and drool over images of the dude?

Back