What do you think, Liberals?

You've already been told.

As I thought...you can't point to a single thing that's been "taken away" from Christians in this country.

And you're saying that the godless aren't doing the same thing by NOT saying prayer? How stupid and woefully one sided this response is.

Let's start here: http://www.therightscoop.com/christianity-under-attack-by-obama-administration/

No proof, no actual evidence to support these outlandish claims...just more of the same unfounded, third-party, hearsay.

Christians can pray silently to themselves at ANY TIME, ANYWHERE THEY LIKE...however, it's phony "Christians" like yourself who constantly feel the need to loudly proclaim your just love it when you've got that captive audience so you can show off your religiosity.

No, I believe in maintaining the Christian standards that this country was founded on. Again, I call it maintenance, and you call it marginalization. I believe in God, you believe in man-made government. I support modest dress codes, very soon you will support public nudity. I believe in personal accountability, you believe in finger pointing. That's how it goes between the Right and the Left.

But owning slaves was one of the "Christian standards" this country was founded on...as for what I believe, don't presume to tell me my beliefs.

I believe in GOD, I DON'T believe it's necessary to loudly proclaim my love of GOD at every sporting event...my relationship with Him is personal and none of anyone's business.

Because we are still a Christian nation. Of course, nothing's forever, as soon, you will be accepting Sharia Law as the ruling system. You probably do already. You're just not quite ready to embrace it fully yet.

You keep trying to scare everyone with your "Sharia law is a comin to get ya" warning...you just point to single shred of evidence that backs up your little fantasy.

Hey, I never said "real world Christians" were the model to follow. I'm fully aware that some religions are caving under pressure from the Left. The point is, your side is twisting this country into something it isn't, and we're not going to just sit back and watch.

So you don't want anyone to judge Christianity by observing "real world Christians", yet you judge Islam by it's "real world" practitioners...why the double standard?

Another dumb comment. People are constantly trying to change Christianity. How ignorant do you have to be?

As long as Christianity remains unchanged in your heart, it matters not what unbelievers try to change it to outside of you.

Then disprove the site. Surely you don't think I'm going to accept your own words. Who do you think you are? You can start by linking comments that show Liberals opposing Sharia Law.

nope...not my job to disprove anything.

Y-O-U claimed Liberals were trying to promote Sharia Law, yet can't provide any evidence to back up your claim.

Until you finally do provide some proof, your neo-con fantasy will remain just that...a fantasy.

No, it isn't. It's catching polished liars testing the waters with round about comments so that they have an out when somebody is alerted to their highly suspicious comments.

Then show everyone some of these "polished liars" out testing the waters and promoting Sharia Law.

I said a "godless eunuch" as in a nation of godless politcal correctness drones. As a liberal, you do support that.
Hello!, you don't know what liberals support!
You have no fucking idea what liberals support or do not support.
No, the "Republican system of justice" actually works. It's morally sound, and it helps protect law abiding citizens from the the unlawful. The Democrat system of justice accomplishes the exact opposite.
Wrong again. There is no system of republican justice. Another blatant lie.
Why do you hate honesty?
Wrong. Pro-traditional Marriage. The encouraging of young women to stay off their backs and get into traditional marriages. The utter support for single moms despite the enabling nature of liberal ineptness. Single mom can find good husbands if they themselves become good. This IS doable despite your negative outlook.
As long as they find the glass slipper before midnight.
Interesting that you used a sexual description of homosexual relationships. It certainly supports the argument that sex comes before love in their circles.

God forbids the partaking of carnal treats, and sincere repentence is the ony way out.

Thank you, apple. Your ignorance, as well as your irreverence, may serve you now, but they won't save you under the knife of Sharia Law.

You, the second most ignorant poster here, after PissedOn calling Apple ignorant is truly hilarious.

Hello!, you don't know what liberals support!
You, the second most ignorant poster here, after PissedOn calling Apple ignorant is truly hilarious.

You, for once, please don't post out of boredom, and certainly don't repeat what has already been stated. No wonder you have soo many posts.

1)PissedON? Nope. I've heard piss cup, piss head, and cup of piss, but never that far cry. Finnish, are you? Well here is pisskop
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peekay

A basic google search would have done that, you lazy scumbag.

Second, WHERE IS MY LIST? You can't type out a small list so I can disprove your last lazy attack?

And finally, did I call Apple ignorant? Where? In any case, let him/her take it up with me, don't poke the bear you crackpot.

After your last charade, I'm not sure if you are a 14 year old WoW fanatic or a 45 year old unemployed parasite. . .

Then show everyone some of these "polished liars" out testing the waters and promoting Sharia Law.

To make my post a little more interesting, here are some links. Some I stand by more than others. Comments are appreciated.

http://www.dnainfo.com/chicago/2013...members-can-serve-as-protectors#ixzz2LuvLZlmn
http://frontpagemag.com/2012/dgreenfield/the-muslim-takeover-of-the-aclu/
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/01/11/...-unchained-says-its-preparation-for-race-war/

I've read a few books, and one thing I regret is not noting their cites. Would come in handy here, for either side of this.

EDIT: In general I like these form most to least in descending order.

Last edited:
1)PissedON? Nope. I've heard piss cup, piss head, and cup of piss, but never that far cry. Finnish, are you? Well here is pisskop

Yes, PissedOn, your new forum name. Get used to it, it will last for ever. Finnish? More proof you are a moron.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peekay
And finally, did I call Apple ignorant? Where? In any case, let him/her take it up with me, don't poke the bear you crackpot..

Too stupid to look at who I quoted. I was replying to Granule, you freaking retard.

Check this out. this is cool, and a bbcoder like you might appreciate it

Whoa. I just made code!

Now look.
Rune said:
Derp Derp Derp, I has nothing important to contribute

See? Now I've indicated you said this, whether true or not.
What I did to clarify my posts? simple.
I added '=' equals sign and then a chunk of text. check it out in the super secret advanced awesome code box.

Code:
[quote=Rune]

TaaaDAAAAA :)

To make my post a little more interesting, here are some links. Some I stand by more than others. Comments are appreciated.

http://www.dnainfo.com/chicago/2013...members-can-serve-as-protectors#ixzz2LuvLZlmn

Merely an article about how Farrakhan wants gang members to help protect the Nation of Islam...nothing about Liberals promoting Sharia Law.

Muslims on the National Executive staff of the ACLU? uh-oh!

is it proof Liberals are promoting Sharia Law? I don't think so.

http://weaselzippers.us/2013/01/11/...-unchained-says-its-preparation-for-race-war/

I've read a few books, and one thing I regret is not noting their cites. Would come in handy here, for either side of this.

EDIT: In general I like these form most to least in descending order.

So Farrakhan's a Tarantino fan...not sure how that proves Liberals are promoting Sharia Law though.

Nooo, this is polished little liars promoting Radical Islam.

gah, I suppose this isnt my arguement to even be fighting.

And why do Christians alone get to determine which belief system is the "rightful" system? Why do Christians and not Muslims? Or Buddhists? Or Hinduism?

we've been living with the current "rightful belief system" for over two hundred years now.....has it treated you that badly?.......do you really want to give the Muslims a shot at it for a while?.....

Interesting that you used a sexual description of homosexual relationships. It certainly supports the argument that sex comes before love in their circles.

Eh, the "lid and pot" reference is heterosexual. In the old days it was said by mothers to daughters who didn't have a boyfriend or prospective husband. The old days when women raised kids and were continually cooking to feed their family. They had many pots and the daughters understood it took time to find the right lid but there was always one.

As for sex coming before love sex is love. Why do you think so many marriages slowly disintegrate? The quirks/habits one found so cute in their partner become an annoyance that grates on their nerves later down the road. Why? If one takes a closer look they'll see sex waned and then disagreements arose. Unfortunately, many reverse the cause and effect. They claim the annoyances came first resulting in less of a desire for sex but that's not the case as the quirks/habits never changed. Those who malign, ridicule and mock sex do so to their own detriment.

God forbids the partaking of carnal treats, and sincere repentence is the only way out.

Unless he forces a man to have sex with a woman he doesn't want to have sex with and when the man refuses God striikes him dead. Check your Bible. And I've heard all kinds of reasons/interpretations regarding that but it is what it is.

Thank you, apple. Your ignorance, as well as your irreverence, may serve you now, but they won't save you under the knife of Sharia Law.

You'll be happy to know I'll fight tooth and nail should any government interfere with my sex life! As the late, great Prime Minister of Canada said in 1968, "The government has no place in the bedrooms of the nation."

One last note. If God didn't want us to have sex he wouldn't have made it so damn enjoyable! :D

Eh, the "lid and pot" reference is heterosexual. In the old days it was said by mothers to daughters who didn't have a boyfriend or prospective husband. The old days when women raised kids and were continually cooking to feed their family. They had many pots and the daughters understood it took time to find the right lid but there was always one.

As for sex coming before love sex is love. Why do you think so many marriages slowly disintegrate? The quirks/habits one found so cute in their partner become an annoyance that grates on their nerves later down the road. Why? If one takes a closer look they'll see sex waned and then disagreements arose. Unfortunately, many reverse the cause and effect. They claim the annoyances came first resulting in less of a desire for sex but that's not the case as the quirks/habits never changed. Those who malign, ridicule and mock sex do so to their own detriment.

Unless he forces a man to have sex with a woman he doesn't want to have sex with and when the man refuses God striikes him dead. Check your Bible. And I've heard all kinds of reasons/interpretations regarding that but it is what it is.

You'll be happy to know I'll fight tooth and nail should any government interfere with my sex life! As the late, great Prime Minister of Canada said in 1968, "The government has no place in the bedrooms of the nation."

One last note. If God didn't want us to have sex he wouldn't have made it so damn enjoyable! :D

Great post Apple. Thanks

OKay...one at a time for ease and comfort. Let's do an easy one first.

Contradiction #3: Pro-Homosexual vs. Pro-Muslim

Muslims want to kill homosexuals. Yet, Liberals promote the Homosexual agenda and Shariah Law. If the Muslims take over the United States, they will start by expunging the land of Homosexuals and Liberals. (Please see my conclusion to explain why Liberals really hold to these two contradictory positions.

This is just total horseshit...not to mention a complete misrepresentation. Liberals believe that each and every living breathing individual has the right to believe what they like.

Liberals believe homosexuals, as well as Muslims, have the right to their own personal idea of freedom. Liberals may not believe as Muslims do regarding some specific areas of their religion, but they don't begrudge them the right to have their own belief system.

While Conservatives have demonstrated time and again they are willing to tell others how they must live their lives.

The author makes the ridiculous claim that Liberals PROMOTE Sharia Law...odd how he couldn't be bothered to provide even one instance as proof to back up his nonsense.

Your son beats his wife and you ignore it, tolerate it, allow it....then you promote it....not so much actively, but passively....
You neighbor is a mugger, tells you tales of his escapades,...you continue to be his friend, you ignore his being a thief, you tolerate, by your tolerance, you promote it
You daughter is bullied in school, you ignore it, you tolerate it, and by your attitude, you promote it.
Your friend is a racist and you ignore his bigotry, you tolerate it, so you promote it.

the examples are endless and it includes tolerating Muslims, Sharia law and Islamic barbarism in general....if you tolerate evil, you're promoting evil.

Last edited:

Sex is love ?.......anyone who thinks sex is love or love is sex, shows a true ignorance of both.........or at best, an adolescents limited understanding

Sex is love ?.......anyone who thinks sex is love or love is sex, shows a true ignorance of both.........or at best, an adolescents limited understanding

No, it's those who don't believe sex is love who are the ones lacking understanding. Why do you think one is to cleave to their partner and place them above everyone else? What is the one thing you and you partner do that you don't do with any other? It's the ignorant and the adolescent who casually engage in sex without comprehending the emotional consequences. It's also the ignorant who don't comprehend the benefits. That's why romantic relationships falter.

Back