What Happens When You're WHITE and You Run Down a Cop

The only thing you understand is your own racism and white lib media race hoaxes.

White libs defunded and removed police protection from Black neighborhoods, but not in white lib suburbs.

YOUR White Lib plantation policies
1. deny Black children an education
2. demonize their religion and fatherhood
3. destroy their traditional families
4. keep Black Americans trapped in Northern ghettos
5. encourage Black women to kill their children before they are born for financial reasons
6. create permanent poverty with generational welfare
7. deny them police protection
8. release criminals back into the community
9. dump infected illegals in their neighborhoods.
10. and "Lynch" Black republicans
Are you drinking? The thread never mentioned race in the case of Scheffler. That is all you are talking about.

The officers and the security guard were wearing the same yellow slicker tops and were not marked as police. They were both giving conflicting orders. It was a misunderstanding.
No misunderstanding.

He IGNORED the instructions from the officer directing traffic.

Are you drinking? The thread never mentioned race in the case of Scheffler. That is all you are talking about.
Respectfully you may need to ask yourself your first question. Did you read the subject of the thread? He literally put it in capital letters.

Apparently the dropping of the charges is a report of intention, it has not happened and has not been confirmed by officialdom.

The officers and the security guard were wearing the same yellow slicker tops and were not marked as police. They were both giving conflicting orders. It was a misunderstanding.
Like a lot of things there's an initial story then eventually more of the truth comes out. Here's some more insight from eye witnesses. If accurate it doesn't exactly jibe with the claim he dragged an officer. Nor does it seem Scheffler got any #1 player in the world privileges from this cop.

Yet, it is all true. Why do you white libs oppose school choice for poor Black children?

"At 13 Baltimore City high schools, zero students tested ...

https://foxbaltimore.com › news › project-baltimore › a...

Sep 18, 2023 — At 13 Baltimore City high schools, zero students tested proficient on 2023 state math exam · Achievement Academy at Harbor City High · ConneXions: ..."

^^^^^^^
An example of how socialized education promotes and rewards failure.

And here you are trying to create racial hatred with a white lib race hoax. :dunno:

Why do you constantly blame black failure on white liberals?

And why should we keep dumping money into educating a group of children who don't give a shit about learning anything?

This is correct... It was obviously an early morning misunderstanding. He was in a marked car... Hopefully all charges will be dropped...

This is correct... It was obviously an early morning misunderstanding. He was in a marked car... Hopefully all charges will be dropped...
I hope they charge him with every crime/citation they can. He ain't no better than you or me (that, and he's a golfer).

I hope they charge him with every crime/citation they can. He ain't no better than you or me (that, and he's a golfer).
He's a better golfer for than you or me...;) He didn't use great judgment, for sure... But neither did the security... I hope they work things out...

Back