What hath Hillary wrought?

It's hilarious to see the projection, and how she intimidates you guys.

I'll take a brilliant, forthright person like Hillary over a snide, incurious dolt like Palin every day of the week and twice on Sundays.

Why don't you tell her to get a haircut before she scares the entire population to death thinking that she's a witch?

I never thought Hillary was a bad looking woman but at her age if she runs, she'll have to snip the witch look.

hillary-clinton-nypost.jpg

Why don't you tell her to get a haircut before she scares the entire population to death thinking that she's a witch?

I never thought Hillary was a bad looking woman but at her age if she runs, she'll have to snip the witch look.

I should bronze this post. After all the cons who claim lib women only voted for Bill because of his looks, here you are, criticizing Hillary for her hair.

I should bronze this post. After all the cons who claim lib women only voted for Bill because of his looks, here you are, criticizing Hillary for her hair.

Prediction: She'll lose at least a million female (not male) votes if she doesn't get a haircut. Older women like Hillary don't wear their hair long, they keep it cut short.

Support Sarah for what? I'm not aware of any office she's trying to get into.

“Office?” Who’s talking about some stupid office? Sweet Sara is supported by every red-blooded male as “Miss Political Eye Candy.” It’s such a treat to see loveliness in politics after being sickened by so many of those ugly fucking Democrat Voodoo dolls.

So I guess all the supporters of Jan Brewer are ugly, wrinkled hags whose skin looks like ten miles of dried river bed, huh.

Any old broad that will poke her finger in Obama’s face can’t be all bad, huh?

I guess Christiekins' scolding worked, huh, CL?

She's just pissed because Sweet Sara has allied herself with the more libertarian Rand Paul instead of with the Fat-assed tax raising gun-grabbing Neo-con RINO bastard in Jersey. When fucking Jersey Democrats love your fat ass you can't be worth the powder and lead it would take blow your ass to hell. Christie is a fat assed Democrat ass kisser and two bit phony.

Back