What if Western civilization never got rid of slavery?

Do you really think everyone who voted for Trump is stupid? Are you that duped?

yeah, i do. he is a piece of shit. regardless of his political bullshit, he is a fucked up human. only stupid people would vote for someone who is as dishonest and corrupt as trump, even if they agreed with most of his political stances.

yeah, i do. he is a piece of shit. regardless of his political bullshit, he is a fucked up human. only stupid people would vote for someone who is as dishonest and corrupt as trump, even if they agreed with most of his political stances.

I could tell you to put some serious thought into the psychobabble you spew, but it would be fruitless to consider it notwithstanding....

It's an interesting question. Slavery has been around through most, or all, of human history. It continues today in some parts of the world. Only in Western civilization did the notion that slavery was immoral and evil arise leading to its legal abolition. What if that didn't happen and slavery existed unabated to today?

We would probably end up being slaves ourselves after a violent uprising. :eek:

when has any democrat called a stupid fuck trump bitch a n-lover, you piece of shit moron? do you get paid to post dumbass shit on the internet, or would that affect your amateur status?

Are you unaware of your party's stupid history? Try, every day, from 1854-1965, and, then, less frequently after that.

Ah so that's why the minorities vote mainly Democrat? Makes sense. :thumbsup:
A controversial subject. I've read studies before about whether people vote out of self-interest or what's best for the nation.

IMO, it's cultural and, nowadays, too many are selfish, self-entitled assholes.

I blame Dr. Spock and the Sesame Street "everybody is special" generation.

The Democratic Party is always the same Party in the past, present and the future.

Got it. :thumbsup:
Same character, with the same objective regarding America's health and wellbeing.

Disagreed since the Party of Lincoln is obviously not the assholes we see today in the Republican Party.

The GOP is dead. The RNC exists, but it's not the same party of Reagan and the Democrats are not the same as FDR and Truman.

Disagreed since the Party of Lincoln is obviously not the assholes we see today in the Republican Party.

The GOP is dead. The RNC exists, but it's not the same party of Reagan and the Democrats are not the same as FDR and Truman.

Dems in 1860 thought that Republicans were religious assholes. I see that nothing has changed since then.

The OP is a nazi. I'm sure he'd love to own slaves. But I digress.

Democrats have kicked the racist scumbags out of their ranks, and the Republicans gladly took them in and used them to win elections. There were two third party candidates who won the south. Both of those third party runs were a reaction to pushes for Civil Rights for black people. Both candidates were openly and unapologetically racist. The South voted Democratic for the next century after the Civil War ONLY because a Republican freed their slaves. The South now votes Republican ONLY because a Democrat gave black people Civil Rights. The South is racist, it has always been racist, and it appears that it will always be racist. The South is Republican. Enough said.

Back