What improvements would you like to see for this site?

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
Hello everyone, this is a thread for long time and serious posters to comment on things that they would wish to see implemneted. Lets not talk about pie in the sky ideas but real change, real solutions, real desires on your part for what you want from this community and this site.

No joke posts please. What improvements would you like to see for this site?

Hello everyone, this is a thread for long time and serious posters to comment on things that they would wish to see implemneted. Lets not talk about pie in the sky ideas but real change, real solutions, real desires on your part for what you want from this community and this site.

When I ignore a poster I'd rather not see threads they create.

That's been an often mentioned suggestion. string. I agree it's a good idea. I don't know if it could be implemented but we can look into that.

Any others?

(p.s. I am deleting trolly comments. I want this thread to not degenerate. Serious posts only please)

It would be very useful if you could see yours or another poster's previous posts for a time period maybe going back up to two years?

Last edited:
It would be very useful if you could see yours or another poster's previous posts for a time period maybe going back up to two years?

I'm pretty sure you can?

If you go down to the bottom of the forum you can go back to the beginning of time. That's how really old threds are sometimes gravedug.

So far the biggest thing everyone wants is:

1. full ignore (don't see threads, don't give option to view post) etc

So far the biggest thing everyone wants is:

1. full ignore (don't see threads, don't give option to view post) etc

Just want to make sure I understand what is being asked of you. People put others on ignore but don't really ignore them because they are too weak so they want you to protect them from their own weakness?

Back