What improvements would you like to see for this site?

what kind of sub forums do you think we need? which would you want?

It might be nice to have one for economics. Environment/climate issues, military/foreign affairs and history could also be interesting.

Though, JPP being a slower moving forum, I'm not sure if doing something like this would be smart.

that may be difficult to implement string, but good idea.

keep the ideas coming people

I am not sure what sort of cusomizations are available with these boards but this should not be that difficult. I assume ignores are handled with a many to many relationship table. All you would need is a count of the records for the user.

Just give me the keys and I will take care of it.

Rune doesn't think I should compare Legion to ILA and Yurt.

As far as flamebaiting and trolls, you know my position on that. This place would be better off without them, but I'm aware that's not my decision to make.

we actually have a rule that trolls don't have rights here. we are just careful about labeling people officially trolls

A reference was made to just posting links instead of vast amounts of material from the link.

Dixie is the only one with enough verbosity to run on enough to make his posts aganozingly long without resorting to copyrighted material.
funny thing is I seldom understand what the heck he is talking about.

There are also problems with just posting a link to an article.
1 - There have been links posted; that when you go to them, virus warnings pop up
2 - There are and have been posters that refuse to go to links and without the information, just ignore any information presented
3 - Posting just part of the information, tends to develop into the discussion only being about what was posted; because the rest of the information, at the link, is either never seen or is ignored.

♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ (・o・ ) ┓♪;1150750 said:
So far the biggest thing everyone wants is:

1. full ignore (don't see threads, don't give option to view post) etc

This one is tough. I wish I could upgrade the old version, but they changed the software so much it is nearly impossible.

Disallow the use of words without z's, q's, double p's, and sentances that do not end in "Carthage should be burned".

Back