What many on the right really think

evince

Truthmatters
This little rant was a response to me on a thread at another site about the Obama is a racist thread.

"No, it is the Democrats that are the racists...... you guys are the ones that promise black people all sorts of freebies to keep them under your control while Republicans promise to help them help themselves, they are the ones that choose the easiest way out.

We, your Democrat party, will give you money for every kid you have, food stamps to buy 40s and cigarettes with, money and a slot ahead of a more deserving white boy for school, we will make sure you get all government run jobs no matter how inept you are(don't ask us to train you though), we will demand that you are bailed out of all the crap you get yourselves into( like in New Orleans when you stayed around to loot the city)."

This little rant was a response to me on a thread at another site about the Obama is a racist thread.

"No, it is the Democrats that are the racists...... you guys are the ones that promise black people all sorts of freebies to keep them under your control while Republicans promise to help them help themselves, they are the ones that choose the easiest way out.

We, your Democrat party, will give you money for every kid you have, food stamps to buy 40s and cigarettes with, money and a slot ahead of a more deserving white boy for school, we will make sure you get all government run jobs no matter how inept you are(don't ask us to train you though), we will demand that you are bailed out of all the crap you get yourselves into( like in New Orleans when you stayed around to loot the city)."

? it would help the see the full thread.

its quite the generalization to use what looks like a 18yo's bigoted rant as what many of the right think.

believe me.. i have seen plenty of Latinos and whites who abuse the system as well. i used to work across the street from a welfare office with an office window facing it.

Government dependancy isn't a racial issue.

It was stupid of this guy to use the stereotype of the welfare-collecting black guy as his anecdotal example.

But his point that minorities have been basically "bought" by the DNC is a valid one.

No Epi they are not and the fact that you really believe this about 90% of the black people in our country(that is the amount who vote democratic) is really sad.

It's not nice of me to say, but it's no less true because of it.

The Democrats promise a government that will meet their every need and require no personal responsibility on their part.

Hell look at your hero, LBJ, who promised to get those "N*ggers voting Democratic for the next 200 years."

Democrats in the mid-20th century made a genuine effort to buy a coalition that could depend on the black vote, and they gave away whatever it took to make that happen.

This isn't a racial issue, it's an issue of government dependency.

Seniors are similarly bribed.

So you dont think any of those 90% just think that democratic methods are better fro our country than republican methods?

You just think the majority of black people are lazy and want nothing more out of life than to barely exsist on welfare checks?

So you dont think any of those 90% just think that democratic methods are better fro our country than republican methods?

You just think the majority of black people are lazy and want nothing more out of life than to barely exsist on welfare checks?

You are the worst troll in existence when you want to be.

If you can show me where the fuck I said anything like this part, I will answer.

There is no need to be dishonest.

I get really offended when rightwingers talk about blacks being bribed with welfare checks and government "dependency". Its all BS.

Government dependecy is no-bid contracts for halliburton, and half a trillion dollars a year subsidies to defense contractors. Government dependency is agricultrual subsidies to farmers, dairymen and ranchers. Government dependency is a 30 billion dollar taxpayer bailout of wall street financiers. Government dependency is the 30 million white kids who have taxpayer subsidized student loans to pay for college.

Back