What many on the right really think

who has said he was an idiot so far?

Cawacko did after he asked for context.

On the site that he said it on they are all insulting me and have yet to call him an idiot.

well 30% of the right still support bush....

at least get the numbers correct when you parrot the same line over and over and over.

If Bush's approval rating is 30% and you say the right approves of him 30% then that means the left approves of him by 30% as well (assuming the people called in the poll are evenly split). So if you assume no Democrats support Bush then 60% of the right must support Bush.

On the site that he said it on they are all insulting me and have yet to call him an idiot.

I also called him a moron.

The other site is meaningless to us as we are not there and I could care less what they do or don't do there. The point is that you are trying to extend this guys stupidity to this site and act as though it is what "many on the right really think"

at least get the numbers correct when you parrot the same line over and over and over.

If Bush's approval rating is 30% and you say the right approves of him 30% then that means the left approves of him by 30% as well (assuming the people called in the poll are evenly split). So if you assume no Democrats support Bush then 60% of the right must support Bush.

Darn! You sure are not bright enough to own me if your logic works that way.

Side note... feel free to state on that site that any that support this guy are also morons. If they have a problem with that, send em over here.

I also called him a moron.

The other site is meaningless to us as we are not there and I could care less what they do or don't do there. The point is that you are trying to extend this guys stupidity to this site and act as though it is what "many on the right really think"

Not really I came here with this because I really though all you righties here would condem it.

I was blown away when Epi agreed with him.

Not really I came here with this because I really though all you righties here would condem it.

I was blown away when Epi agreed with him.

Epi is not a righty and he said the black monolithic vote and government dependency was a legitimate discussion issue. He did not agree with how the poster worded his comments.

P.S. - Bring garbage like that post over here does nothing to elevate this board.

They know the site is here and some have come here before.

they perfer to hide in their little cave over there.

I love serving up truth to them on a platter in the middle of the cave.

believe me.. i have seen plenty of Latinos and whites who abuse the system as well. i used to work across the street from a welfare office with an office window facing it.

You know, I live in the poorest state in the nation, and I've never seen a welfare office before. Do these things even exist anymore? The only place I've even heard of one from is from right-wing talking pieces.

You know, I live in the poorest state in the nation, and I've never seen a welfare office before. Do these things even exist anymore? The only place I've even heard of one from is from right-wing talking pieces.

come visit me in S.F. I'll take you to them.

Epi is not a righty and he said the black monolithic vote and government dependency was a legitimate discussion issue. He did not agree with how the poster worded his comments.

P.S. - Bring garbage like that post over here does nothing to elevate this board.

This board doesn't need to be elevated. I'm here.

come visit me in S.F. I'll take you to them.

Really you know where they are huh? I assume we have them here, probably called the department of social services or something, right? But I don't know where they are. It's not something I sweat. Why do you? Wouldn't you be better served looking for girls? Instead you are looking for social service offices? This could explain a lot Cawacko.

Really you know where they are huh? I assume we have them here, probably called the department of social services or something, right? But I don't know where they are. It's not something I sweat. Why do you? Wouldn't you be better served looking for girls? Instead you are looking for social service offices? This could explain a lot Cawacko.

I passed it on my commute everyday. San Francisco is a pretty small city and most of its social services are in either the Tenderloin District or South of Market. One can drive from the welfare office to multi-million dollar homes in under five minutes. That's the nature of the city.

Back