What many on the right really think

You know, I live in the poorest state in the nation, and I've never seen a welfare office before. Do these things even exist anymore? The only place I've even heard of one from is from right-wing talking pieces.

Yes they exsist and many childern of all colors will have dinner and a bed tonight because they do.

I passed it on my commute everyday. San Francisco is a pretty small city and most of its social services are in either the Tenderloin District or South of Market. One can drive from the welfare office to multi-million dollar homes in under five minutes. That's the nature of the city.

I see. Too bad you never run into Ornot then. I don' tknow what happened to him. I am so stupid because he gave me his cell number, and I thought I put it in my phone so I deleted the email, but I didn't put it in my phone.

I see. Too bad you never run into Ornot then. I don' tknow what happened to him. I am so stupid because he gave me his cell number, and I thought I put it in my phone so I deleted the email, but I didn't put it in my phone.

You have to remember I work in real estate as well. I'm always looking at buildings when I drive by them.

That is too bad about Ornot. I know the city he lives in but would have no way of recognizing or finding him.

You have to remember I work in real estate as well. I'm always looking at buildings when I drive by them.

That is too bad about Ornot. I know the city he lives in but would have no way of recognizing or finding him.

Well he's tall and he has long red hair. Can you look around? You just said San Francisco is small man. Are you trying to be as diffcult as me? Good luck! I am way ahead of you there.

Tall with red long hair.

Man thanks for that little tibit.

I will always remember him no matter what happened.

because Desh is right. I've seen this reich wing meme a thousand times, about blacks culture of dependency, and bribing them into voting a certain way.

I've never once heard about the culture of "white" dependency, which includes everything from student loans, to taxpayer bailouts of wall street bigwigs.

I wonder what party the vast majority of the youth support, and which party is more apt to grant generous student loans.

I'm not a racist and that guy clearly is.

You're trying to say though, that because this particular racist individual raised a valid question about government dependency that everyone who discusses government dependency is a racist.

That is just logically wrong. I stand by what I said. That poster is clearly prejudiced, but that does not inherently discredit those who may share his opinons.

Renowned racist Louis Farrahkhan hates George W. Bush. Am I to assume that you hate white people because you too oppose Bush?

You can't discredit a position by finding one nutball who supports it.

does it really surprise you that red neck idiots from the south that like to inbreed and teach creationism in school are going to be a tad racist? This is standard ignorance 101. Nothing new.

does it really surprise you that red neck idiots from the south that like to inbreed and teach creationism in school are going to be a tad racist? This is standard ignorance 101. Nothing new.

LMAO. Hey Desh are going to condone this comment?

I'm not a racist and that guy clearly is.

You're trying to say though, that because this particular racist individual raised a valid question about government dependency that everyone who discusses government dependency is a racist.

That is just logically wrong. I stand by what I said. That poster is clearly prejudiced, but that does not inherently discredit those who may share his opinons.

Renowned racist Louis Farrahkhan hates George W. Bush. Am I to assume that you hate white people because you too oppose Bush?

You can't discredit a position by finding one nutball who supports it.

So your sugestion is that all people who vote democratic do so to get free services so they dont have to work, or just the black ones vote dem for that reason?

I would not make it but its not racist now is it?

So to use hateful stereotyping rhetoric against Southern whites is ok because well they are Southern whites? She's a Democrat and she's an Obama supporter so that makes it ok? So I guess I can conclude most Democrats feel this way because no one has said anything to her.

Where did he say whites?

Good point. Blacks are often referred to as rednecks. Come on Desh, do you think he meant the millions of Asians in the South when he said rednecks? Hello, rednecks = white people

So you want me and others to say we are against certain speech but then you won't do it yourself.

Back