What many on the right really think

Good point. Blacks are often referred to as rednecks. Come on Desh, do you think he meant the millions of Asians in the South when he said rednecks? Hello, rednecks = white people

So you want me and others to say we are against certain speech but then you won't do it yourself.

Redneck is an attitude not a race.

because Desh is right. I've seen this reich wing meme a thousand times, about blacks culture of dependency, and bribing them into voting a certain way.

I've never once heard about the culture of "white" dependency, which includes everything from student loans, to taxpayer bailouts of wall street bigwigs.

If 90 percent of blacks vote Democrat (as Desh claims) and other ethnicities do not match that percentage, doesn't that raise any questions in your mind?

Government dependecy is no-bid contracts for halliburton, and half a trillion dollars a year subsidies to defense contractors. Government dependency is agricultrual subsidies to farmers, dairymen and ranchers. Government dependency is a 30 billion dollar taxpayer bailout of wall street financiers. Government dependency is the 30 million white kids who have taxpayer subsidized student loans to pay for college.

Ignoring for a moment that nobody in this thread is espousing such things, I would venture to guess that the government favouring defense contractors (you know, people who perform an actual service) is slightly different than the government pissing away money on the jobless (and notice, dear lefties, my lack of using any racial labels when referring to the jobless).

Ignoring for a moment that nobody in this thread is espousing such things, I would venture to guess that the government favouring defense contractors (you know, people who perform an actual service) is slightly different than the government pissing away money on the jobless (and notice, dear lefties, my lack of using any racial labels when referring to the jobless).

The government shouldn't piss away money on worthless defense contractors, fascist. And yes, you are a racist too. Bastard.

Get arrested you fucking worthless drug dealer. America hates you and wants you dead. In a fascist America you wouldn't last a fucking second. Your contribute nothing to the nation and I hope you drop dead right now you fucking prick.

The government shouldn't piss away money on worthless defense contractors, fascist. And yes, you are a racist too. Bastard.

You are right, the government shouldn't piss away money on worthless defense contractors. However, if the government is going to piss away money, I would much rather the stream be headed in the direction of national defense instead of useless welfare.

And no, I don't care how many kids it feeds-- because if I wanted my money to feed children, I would have a family.

Get arrested you fucking worthless drug dealer. America hates you and wants you dead. In a fascist America you wouldn't last a fucking second. Your contribute nothing to the nation and I hope you drop dead right now you fucking prick.

Are you talking to me? Because I don't deal drugs....not these days, anyway.

You are right, the government shouldn't piss away money on worthless defense contractors. However, if the government is going to piss away money, I would much rather the stream be headed in the direction of national defense instead of useless welfare.

And no, I don't care how many kids it feeds-- because if I wanted my money to feed children, I would have a family.

You are quite a piece of shit, fucking douche. You look down on everyone else in the world and raise yourself to the highest peak whenever your just a worthless piece of shit like the rest of us, and even less. Go fucking kill yourself. God wants it. God hates you.

Welfare is not nearly as wasteful as the shit we buy to defend ourselves against the phantom menace of the week. Welfare just goes right back into the economy, and has a net neutral effect, while defense shit just sits there and rusts. Utterly and completely wasteful.

You are quite a piece of shit, fucking douche. You look down on everyone else in the world and raise yourself to the highest peak whenever your just a worthless piece of shit like the rest of us, and even less. Go fucking kill yourself. God wants it. God hates you.

How do I look down on everyone else? I do look down on people who don't help themselves, but that is hardly everyone.

Welfare is not nearly as wasteful as the shit we buy to defend ourselves against the phantom menace of the week. Welfare just goes right back into the economy, and has a net neutral effect, while defense shit just sits there and rusts. Utterly and completely wasteful.

Your argument is that welfare (which comes from tax dollars) stimulates the economy because the lazy fucks buy shit with it, but that defense contracts (which come from tax dollars) do not stimulate the economy? Are you really so stupid as to think that a company just sits on whatever money it makes? That money goes to costs, wages, etc....in other words, it goes right back into the economy. The difference is that an actual product or service is offered due to government contracts, whereas welfare is only self-replicating.

Where we depart, Gonzo, is that my view of the world is fundamentally and rationally humanistic, while your view of the world if fundamentally and irrationally elitist and condemning. Isn't that ironic, coming from an atheist to a man who supposedly believes in Jesus's words?

Your argument is that welfare (which comes from tax dollars) stimulates the economy because the lazy fucks buy shit with it, but that defense contracts (which come from tax dollars) do not stimulate the economy? Are you really so stupid as to think that a company just sits on whatever money it makes? That money goes to costs, wages, etc....in other words, it goes right back into the economy. The difference is that an actual product or service is offered due to government contracts, whereas welfare is only self-replicating.

Welfare is used to buy stuff, like cars, which goes back into the economy.

Defense stuff goes into building battleships that look impressive but are strategically useless. It goes nowhere.

Where we depart, Gonzo, is that my view of the world is fundamentally and rationally humanistic, while your view of the world if fundamentally and irrationally elitist and condemning. Is that ironic, coming from an atheist to a man who supposedly believes in Jesus's words?

Can you please explain a) what you mean by humanistic (I am curious), and b) how I am an elitist?

I was unaware that wanting everyone to chip into society (which is about as equal as things get) was an elitist stance, but perhaps you can help me correct the error of my ways.

Both Dems and Repubs at the National Level get it wrong more than they get it right. If they got it right half the time, we would all be living a more robust Amerian Dream. I wish we had a strong 3rd Party (1/3 of voters) to side with Dems or Repubs when they had a good idea, and to side with the opposition when real nutty bills are introduced. Both parties court the Independents during the election, and both parties forget about them when they are elected.

Can you please explain a) what you mean by humanistic (I am curious), and b) how I am an elitist?

I was unaware that wanting everyone to chip into society (which is about as equal as things get) was an elitist stance, but perhaps you can help me correct the error of my ways.

You're an idiot, Gonzo, I'm done wasting my time arguing with fools.

fascism.jpg

Back